Chapter 23

"Anna!" Harry half whispers half yells again as he grabs my ankles tugging me down the bed slightly.

"I don't want to get up... it's cold," I whine kicking him away.

It is four in the morning and we are supposed to be leaving for the airport in fifteen minutes. Harry stayed over last night so we could leave straight from my place to go to the airport. I finished all my packing yesterday because I knew we would be out late at Pipers. So now all I have to do is get dressed and we can leave, but I am tired and cold.

It is absolutely freezing this morning. I feel like I could probably see my breath inside my apartment. And when Harry got out of the bed ten minutes ago I tangled myself into the blankets to stay warm and now I don't want to get up. Harry seems to think it is quite amusing.

"Come on, you have to get up. We are going to be late for our flight. I'll let you wear my black hoodie under your coat." He says trying to bribe me out of bed.

"Okay fine," I groan giving in and rolling out of my cozy bed. Goosebumps covering my skin when the cold air hits me.

I know Harry usually wakes up before me most of the time even though he never gets out of the bed. He would never tell me he wakes before me, but I know he does. And I know he continues to cuddle up to me while I sleep. I don't ever bring it up because I secretly love how warm my bed stays with him there. But today he got up and gathered the rest of his things and made coffee while I stayed in bed for those extra ten minutes.

I change quickly, throwing on some yoga pants and Harry's hoodie. We make it to the airport on time despite my lack of energy. Since our flight is so early it is rather empty making the check in and security process quick and easy.

We are now finally boarding our plane and I just texted my sister to let her know we will be flying out soon.

"Another one," I whisper to Harry while we wait in line.

"What?" He says looking at me confused by my random comment.

"Another girl just checked you out. That is like the fifth one since we got to the gate." I inform him.

He is wearing a pair of black joggers and a light grey hoodie with his messy curls everywhere and his black coat hanging open. He is not dressed as stylish as he does for shows, but he definitely looks good in his casual workout type clothes. His dimples and green eyes are always there so honestly it doesn't matter what he wears he is gorgeous no matter what.

"You're being dramatic no one was checking me out," he says looking at me. Then a small smirk crosses his face and I know he is about to make some kind of comment that I will hate. "Are you jealous Anna?" He asks trying to get a rise out of me.

"No," I say too quickly. "I'm just saying they could be a little less obvious," I state turning my attention back to the line ignoring Harry's chuckle.

I'm a little surprised by his reaction because one, there is no way he doesn't notice the girls clearly looking him up and down as they walk past. And two, he usually loves attention but for some reason he doesn't even seem to care about it.

I on the other hand am starting to get annoyed by the girls clearly checking him out even as he stands in line with me. Granted we are not together but still, they don't know that. I mean do girls not have any decency these days. They probably think I am his sister or something. I barely make it to his shoulder and I am wearing one of his big black hoodies and a pair of black yoga pants. They probably think there is no way a guy like him is with me and they aren't wrong, but still!