Chapter 35

I can't stop thinking about how much I wish I could go on and on to Piper about everything that has been happening between Harry and I.

I would never share the personal things he confides in me, those are special and just for us. But I wish I could tell her about the way he makes me feel and how happy I am. I wish I could walk through the front door of her apartment in a minute holding his hand.

"Do you want to play a game?" Harry says suddenly and I look up at him walking next to me to see a mischievous smile across his beautiful face. His greens eyes are bright with mischief. I can't help but laugh at how happy and carefree he looks; his attitude is contagious.

"I don't know..." I say slowly, raising my eyebrows at him. I'm not sure where he is going with this and that makes me nervous but his smile just grows wider.

"Want to see how long it takes them to figure out we're together?" he says cheerfully smiling down at me.

I stop in my tracks, my mouth falling open stunned at his words because I didn't think he wanted them to know yet.

"I know what I said before but I'm not worried anymore." he says reading my reaction and knowing exactly what I am thinking. "I was worried they would talk you out of being with me but you know everything and you're still here," he says quietly and I smile at his gentle gaze and timid words.

"Of course I am," I say reaching up to play with his necklace that rests on his solid chest. "So what's the plan?" I smile and his eyes light up again his previous playful attitude returning and automatically making me giggle at him.

He looks off into the distance thinking for a minute and I watch his concentrated face, eyebrows furrowed together and bottom lip pulled between his teeth. How is it possible that he is mine.

"Okay so we can't be too obvious. We have to make them work for it a little bit," he says taking this whole thing far too seriously and I can't help another laugh that falls from my lips.

"Of course," I say in mock seriousness.

He playfully glares at me before he continues. "Actually maybe we should just freak them out and start randomly making out," he smiles raising his eyebrows up at me as his tongue darts out to wet his bottom lip.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I tease and his grin grows. "Not happening," I laugh at his overly excited smile.

"Fine," he pouts. "I'll think of something. Just follow my lead," he says. I'll admit I am a little nervous on where this is going but the goofy grin he wears makes me not care so much.

As soon as we walk inside I can hear them all in the kitchen. Harry stops in front of me spinning around to face me with a sweet smile on his lips. My eyes trail up from his muscular chest covered by a black hoodie to meet his bright green eyes, not being able to control my own smile.

"I won't be able to last too long," he says quietly then leans down placing a quick kiss to my cheek before turning and walking into the kitchen. I chuckle to myself as I watch his tall figure disappear.

I stand there for a minute by the front door listening to them greet him and enjoying the tingling sensation his lips left on my cheek.

I give myself another second alone before I head towards the kitchen. Just as I am about to walk in an annoyingly familiar nasally voice rings out making me cringe. Of course my least favorite person in the world is here.

I turn the corner just in time to see Becca's arms wrapped around Harry's neck in a overly friendly hug. I have never considered myself a violent person but in this moment I want nothing more than to slap the stupid smile off her face.