Chapter 13

Harry is currently lounging on my couch where we have spent most of the day, watching movies and hanging out. He has been in a great mood making stupid jokes and teasing me constantly. I have yet to change out of his sweater both because it is incredibly soft and smells like him, and because it means he stays shirtless. I know we are friends but that doesn't mean I can't apperciate his beauty. I just won't tell him that.

I have been enjoying his presence, maybe a little too much because I can't seem to get the stupid smile off my face today. It is like he radiates this glowing energy, his own little sunshine that warms my body just being next to him.

"Hey!" I yell to him suddenly when a thought pops into my head and he looks over at me from his place on the couch his eyebrows raising and curls flopping as he waits for my next words. I dump the popcorn I just made into a bowl in the kitchen. "Piper said you play guitar, piano, and you write songs. You never told me that," I state like he has committed a crime by withholding this information from me.

"Guess it never came up," he shrugs smiling slightly as I sit back on the couch. I eye him as he looks back at his phone not engaging in the topic.

"Well I think you should play me one of your songs sometime," I say raising my eyebrows questioningly as I stare at him.

"Well," he copies my words looking away from his phone and back at me. "I think you need to show me some of your photos. But we don't always get what we want do we?" he challenges me with a smirk.

"Jerk," I mumble under my breath glaring at him because I know he won this conversation because he knows I do not want to show him my photos. Which causes him to laugh and shrug his shoulders at me.

The playful way he is looking at me and the way he bites his bottom lip then darts his tongue out swiping it over his lip makes my skin tingle. We really need to get out of this apartment. If we stay here any longer with him shirtless on my couch I might end up doing something I regret. It's like I can see the tension and it's starting to drive me mad. I have never felt this kind of pull with someone before and the fact that there is nothing I can do about it is making me go crazy.

"Lets go somewhere," I blurt out standing up suddenly.

"Okay where are we going?" he asks curiously with a chuckle a little shocked by my sudden change.

I walk to my closet remembering I am still wearing his sweater and that he will need it back. I also need to put on something warmer than leggings before facing the cold. I pick out some clothes before heading towards the bathroom to change.

"I have no idea, maybe you can think of something. You've lived here longer than me," I say to him as I shut the bathroom door behind me.

When I walk back out of the bathroom I find Harry scanning the books on my shelf fully dressed with his shoes on and everything besides a shirt. I stand next to him staring at the books in front of me instead of him as I hold out his sweater for him with a shy smile.

"Thanks, I'd let you keep it but I might get hypothermia without it," he teases looking down at me with a smile making me laugh at his constant sarcasm.

"Sorry I kind of stole it," I say and the heat rises to my face as I remember demanding him to give me his sweater last night.

"Don't be, it looks better on you than me anyway," He says and I watch his eyes scan my body making me swallow the lump that suddenly formed in my throat with his heated gaze.

We leave the apartment and Harry takes me to an art gallery I haven't been to before. After we walk around for a good two hours we start to walk the city and find a small cafe to get coffee and lunch at.