Chapter 28

I wake facing Harry. We are both on our sides, his arm draped over me and my face buried in his neck. He smells like heaven and he is so warm I don't want to ever move from this spot.

I place a soft kiss to his neck not being able to resist. He stirs slightly at the touch pulling me closer and bringing a smile to my face. I do it again, lightly brushing my lips against his skin and a hum falls from him before his eyes flutter open.

"Will you wake me like that every morning?" He says with a blissful smile on his face.

How have I gone this long ignoring this feeling. There is no way I will be able to go without it now. I start to trace the tattoos on his chest lightly, enjoying the silence for a moment before I speak.

"We have to get up," I whisper trying to untangle myself from him.

"Not yet," he sighs, rolling on top of me so I can't move.

"Harry," I giggle under his weight trying to push him off but he just smiles not moving. "I'm serious we have to get up," I say again.

"Why," he whines hiding his face in my neck his curls tickling me.

"Because my family is expecting us and we have to leave for the airport soon. Plus I don't think this bed is a good place for us to be right now," I say and I can feel his smile form against my neck.

"You're probably right," he mumbles placing feather light kisses against my neck making my whole body tingle.

"Stop," I pant as my breathing increases from his touches. The last thing I want him to do is stop but this is not the time and definitely not the place.

"Fine," he groans then squeezes me tightly before rolling off me and climbing out of the bed.

A smile covers my face the entire time we pack our things and I keep catching his eyes on me making my stomach clench just by the intensity of his gaze.

An hour later we are both completely packed and carry our bags downstairs. We spend another hour hanging out with my family before Steph and Jacob get ready to drive us to the airport.

"I really do want to come visit you soon, if I am able to," Noah says as I hug him goodbye.

"I'd like that," I tell him with a smile and mean it.

"Maybe by then you and Harry will have figured out the just friends thing," he jokes in a whisper so only I can hear. "I think he is good for you Anna. He makes you come to life," Noah whispers in my ear before pulling away from our hug with a sweet smile and sending me a wink. I roll my eyes at his cheeky smile.

He is right though. Harry does make me come to life. When I am with him I am not in my head so much and I laugh more than I ever have. He makes me feel good.

"Let me know if there is a time you could maybe visit," I say ignoring his comment about Harry and he gives me a nod.

My parents both hug Harry goodbye, telling him he is welcome anytime. He thanks them for letting him stay and making him feel so welcome. I am so glad I asked him to join me. I am happy he got to have a Christmas like this.

Harry says goodbye to Noah and I can tell by the look on his face that he is a little overwhelmed as he grabs our bags and heads to the car. I decide to give him a moment alone while I finish my goodbyes with my family.

Finally I get to my dad. I give him a tight hug, feeling extra emotional to be leaving him. He holds me tightly in his arms. "He loves you too," my father whispers to me before pulling away.