29th September, 2014- Anon

This dream came in a series, only they were all played out together.

First, i was in an ocean, my violin next to me on the sand. I wasn't sure if i was playing or i had been, but there was also a girl with me.

Then there was a big shark. A Great White swimming towards us. It took us awhile, and i don't know how we survived, but we swam to a large pool at the top of the hill. By the time we got there, the shark was already trying to get in. It looked pretty hungry.

I looked around for an escape, the girl was so much younger than me. She was crying and shaking, she obviously had never had an encounter with a shark before. I could see a large block of green grass. But to get there we needed to go back into the ocean and swim there. I told the girl, as it was our only chance of survivng, and she reluctantly went on her way, while i tried my best to distract the shark to give her a chance.

Eventually, i got away too, and swam to shore. Crawling up to the ground while the shark struggled to get up on land, i realised i couldn't see the girl anywhere. By the time i dragged myself further up the hill where the shark  couldn't possibly reach, i exhaled my relief, when the weather suddenly took a turn for the worst.

The sky became grey, and the clouds started moving too fast. A storm was coming. I needed to find shelter.

There was a sort of old toilet block that i walked inside. I saw the girl and started to walk towards her, but there were alot of people that began to rush around, yelling ' tornado.' The girl was gone when i looked back, so i found a place to hide. There was nowhere to keep myself safe, so i did the only thing i could and positioned myself - with a good grip- within a solid doorframe. It was going to be hard to hold on in a tornado, but i would manage.

The tornado came gushing through the toilet block. My hair started flying everywhere. I saw the tornado. I heard screaming, and the rush of wind in my ears, my face, my eyes.

By the end of it, the room felt like it was spinning. I really thought i was going to die. I felt sick to the pit of my stomach, and started crawling out of the room, finding survivors clinging together, crying and vomiting at the same time. Smoothing down my hair, i looked for the girl. She was not with them.

I found some police officers nearby. I had blood all over my face and i was holding in tears. In fear the tornado would come back, i told them desperately to get me and the survivors away from that place.The drove us to some weird block, where i found my teacher. I pleaded with her to take me home. She finally agreed and began to pull apart the toilet window so we could escape without anyone knowing, when her phone rang. She passed it to me, telling me it's mum.

I was so relieved, and i told her exactly what happened, but she couldn't quite hear me. I went outside to get better service, but it did no good. She was breaking up, then the phone when silent, and the weather started to grow foul again.

I hung up, telling myself i would call her later, running back near my teacher to find more door frames. They seemed to hold up well enough the last time, so i squeezed myself in a small doorframe. The survivors, and my teacher, were there doing the same thing i was.

The tornado smashed into us, sending my teacher flying. Another wave of strong wind hit me, and i couldnt hold on anymore.
I woke up after i began floating towards the tornado.