My Ghost Experience

I don't talk about this often, so i guess the reason i'm writing this now is because i kinda trust you guys. I'm going to make a new book/journal, and it's going to be all about Ghost Experiences. Come on guys, if you dont believe them then please don't comment or whatever, i dont make time for Nonbelievers! (jj)

But seriously, this new journal is going to be intense. I want to hear about all your experiences, so you need to help me make it happen! And in return i will give you my appreciation :') Anyway, im going to carry on with my ghost experience. It happened years ago, my memory is definitely not fuzzy, but i was a kid, so some spots are a little blank.

*******************************************************************************************************************

My dad had recently moved in with my stepmum. She lived in a small two story apartment next to the beach. The apartments were identical down the street, all a dark brown, all made from bricks, all very old.

My only blood-related brother (Josh) and i were in that split parents stage where everything was confusing. I was too young to have a say, and so was my brother, so our parents made all the decisions. We would see our dad when he flew in from work, about once a month, and during those few days we would see him, we would also see his girlfriend. Ali.

Because my dad, only recently having split up from my mother, was saving all his money for a house, we lived in a caravan park, and i guess he decided that Ali's apartment was both a much better environment for himself and for my brother and i.

Anyway, there are many sides to this story. My dads, my brothers, and my stepmums. After i tell you mine, im going to tell you what i've learnt of the others since i grew old enough to understand.

We had a black cat. His name was Oscar. We still have him, only he is much older and wiser now, being little and playful back then. My mum dropped my brother and i off at Ali's apartment one day, while my stepdad (he was still in that stage of hating my dad, the usual thing stepparents do) waited in the car. They left shortly after, but my dad was acting strange. He handed Josh and i some furniture from his caravan, telling us to put it in the room next to the closet, but to not actually go into the closet. I asked him why, and he lied (as i know now) telling me that a lion lived in there. Me, being the young and weird little girl i was, believed him, and while i was curious to go in the closet, i didnt want my face to get ripped off, so i obeyed.

Anyway, that night there were two large mattresses laying directly under the stairs. Josh and i had rooms upstairs but for some reason dad wanted us to all sleep together on the mattresses. (Theres a reason but ill have to tell you guys after my view).

Before i knew it we were asleep, but something woke me up. This is the part where me being a child when it happened doesn't come in handy, but i remember waking up not knowing why, when i always sleep through the night. My mum used to turn on my light when telling me to get ready for school, but i taught myself to sleep right through it.

I had looked around. The TV was off, and it was quite dark, but it was light enough to see silhouttes of everything in the loungeroom. That's when i noticed Oscar. He was sleeping on the arm of the lounge as he always has, but this time instead of being asleep his ears were perked, and his entire body was alert. I had heard rumors from school about cats being able to sense things humans usually couldnt, so i quickly got suspicious, and i followed his gaze to the cause of his alertness.

What i saw still haunts me to this day. Dad, ali, josh, oscar, and i were all sleeping downstairs. I could hear them all breathing, but i could also hear a different, heavier breathing. And right there infront of me, walking up the stairs was something i had never seen before. I knew at the time it was surreal. Things like that just dont happen unless someone broke in. But as i looked closer, because all i could do was stare, i was frozen in shock as his body was pretty much like waves of deep black smoke.