Wrong Place, Right Time.

Lunar's POV

I walked for another ten minutes before the trees began to thicken and I saw signs of other pokemon, I sped up a little and took in my surroundings, it was a pleasant forest, with thick, tall trees and a nice canopy blanketing the ground beneath it, although the moon wasn't visible I still enjoyed looking at the stars that poked through the dense, forest canopy.

I saw a Raichu walking along and asked for some directions, "Hey, Raichu, can you tell me where Sugarcoat Forest is?" The Raichu stopped and turned to face me,

"Sure, you're in it!" He exclaimed with a big grin on his face

"Oh, well in that case, can you tell me where the centre is?" I asked with a surprised look on my face, I knew I was close, but not this close! "Sure, it's about a two minute walk that way," he said, pointing east. I thanked him and walked east-bound, while walking I took out the slip that I received, telling me the location of my new den.

Hello, Lunar, thank you for purchasing your new den! To find your den you must first go to the forest centre and look for the fountain, it's impossible to miss, once you see it, head west, your home is a two floor, hollowed out tree, you should be able to recognise your house with the sign we left you, the sign reads: Welcome, Lunar!
Sincerely, Dez from the Sugarden Co.

Okay, now to find the fountain..
I entered the centre and pokemon were swarming the area, going about their day, the fountain was dead centre, there was a compass next to it, I didn't bother looking at it though, I knew where I was going, I turned to where I believed west was, and set off.

30 minutes later

Argh where is it?! I thought to myself, I've been walking for ages now and I don't see a sign anywhere, I saw multiple houses, all with other pokemon in them but not an empty one with a welcoming sign outside it, I continued on my path when I noticed it was now very dark, so dark that even I had some trouble seeing, to make things worse, mist began to cloak the area around me, further impairing my vision, I kept walking but I was getting irritated and restless...
I walked on further but then something strange happened, the ground in front was white, I was confused at first but then it hit me, I'm lost I thought, I decided to run back, retracing my steps to the centre, I began to run faster to save more time, however with my reduced sight, I failed to notice the ice blue pokemon in front of me, it was too late when my eyes registered the azure figure, I collided head on with the pokemon, but as they noticed me, they braced for impact, so I took the most damage, I hit the pokemon and bounced back, head first into a tree. I saw the blue quadruped get up and run towards me, I looked around me, completely dazed, I heard a gasp then I blacked out.

? POV

I was walking home after spending the day with my friends, I quietly padded along and occasionally passed another pokemon, I was nearing my den in the Ice Region then I heard some rapid paw steps and suddenly, a black and yellow fox burst out of the surrounding mist, I reacted fast and tensed my muscles and covered my head, the oncoming pokemon wasn't so fortunate though, they hit me head on, however I was fine, maybe a bruise or two but that was nothing.
I got back up and looked around for the other pokemon, they were laying against a tree, with blood dripping from their forehead and a foreleg in an unnatural position, I gasped at the sight, they looked around, then at me and slumped to the ground, unconscious.

I assessed the situation and began the standard medical procedure I was taught by my mother, first, diagnoses, I looked at the pokemon, and noticed it was an Umbreon and I noticed they were also a male. They had a big gash on the right side of their head and their left foreleg appeared to be broken. I picked him up and set him on my back and ran home.