Affection

Hello! Welcome to chapter 19. I know I don't normally put notes at the start of chapters but this chapter 'might' (definitely will) contain a lemon, if you don't know what that is then it's basically reading pron :3 If you don't like that or are too young (ironically like me) then please skip to the next chapter.
Without further ado, I present to you,
Chapter 19.
————————————————————

The blue quadruped emerged from the bathroom, she walked toward Lunar's bedroom, where the Umbreon was already wrapped in the sheets. She nervously crept into the room, and slid into the empty spot next to the Dark Type, encasing herself in the sheets as Lunar turned to face her. He slid his warm forearms around her and looked at her. She stared into his royal blue eyes as he gazed into her purple irises. He flashed a warm smile and brought his head towards hers, locking their muzzles together, Lunar nibbled at her bottom lip, requesting entry, to which she complied. Lunar slid his tongue into her maw and they battled for dominance. Lunar won the wrestle as she allowed him to run his tongue along her muzzle, feeling over her walls and her teeth. She moaned slightly, feeling his arm wrap around her head, pulling her closer to him. God knows she wanted him to go further but she held herself back, she couldn't do it with Nova and Hypro next door...

She softly broke the kiss before they could go any further and looked into Lunar's eyes "Love you," she whispered, he grinned back,
"Love you too," he wrapped his paws around her waist, pulling her closer. He licked her neck before his grip loosened and his breathing became slow and rhythmic.

Crystal whimpered softly, her heat was killing her. She desperately needed relief, but she couldn't do it in front of Lunar and in the same building with her friend and a cub. She suffered the burning sensation in her loins until sleep eventually came to her, hours after Lunar had fallen asleep.

The next morning, Crystal was still sleeping heavily. Lunar giggled at the sight of the Glaceon sleeping with her mouth slightly open, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Her mouth was arced in a slight grin as she slowly moved a foreleg up and down the mattress.

He gently pulled away from her and slid off of the bed and quietly padded toward the door, he opened the door and froze. His ears shot up as he turned around to look back at the Glaceon, a slightly surprised look on his face, unsure whether he heard her right. He studied her face and saw it crease up slightly, her breathing faltered, then he heard her again.

She moaned.

Lunar blushed heavily as a sweet scent began to fill the room, it clouded his mind. It made him feel... excited...

He quickly backed out of the room before he ended up doing something purely fuelled by instincts.

He checked the time and saw it was 10:38.
Damn, I must have slept well...
He walked down the stairs to see Hypro and Nova talking amongst each other. He hoped for Crystal's sake they didn't hear anything.

"Morning guys," he yawned, Hypro and Nova looked at him both donning grins,
"Morning Lunar!" They both exclaimed together wearing a wide grin, Lunar breathed a sigh of relief, they showed no signs of hearing Crystal. He smiled, "You guys want breakfast? I'm not really that hungry to be honest..."
To his surprise both of them shook their heads no. "We already ate, but thanks for the offer!" Hypro said. Lunar smiled and nodded, then took a seat on the empty couch and stared at the ceiling. He wondered what to do... they couldn't do much. Lunar didn't know what Crystal was going through, he'd never been with someone during their heat cycle.

After a few hours, the storm still went on, it was relentless. Although, it did seem to be dying down, slowly. There were less strikes of lightning and claps of thunder. At around midday, Crystal finally walked down the stairs, she seemed tired but in an overall good mood, she ran up to the couch Lunar was on and jumped onto it, snuggling up to the Umbreon as he planted a kiss on her forehead. Crystal smiled and blushed slightly, looking at the Vaporeon as they made eye contact. The Glaceon looked away and wrapped her arms around Lunar's back.