Getting Constructive

As the tired duo fell to unconsciousness, the night crept on. The black sky slowly becoming a deep shade of blue as dawn began, the sun soon peaking over the horizon, a deep red-orange hue in its wake. As the sun rose, the Umbreon and Glaceon continued to sleep in each other's arms, their chests slowly rising and falling as some bird pokemon began to chirp in the distance.

Hours passed and Lunar's house was still quiet, neither party showed signs of waking up anytime soon. Around midday, Lunar finally stirred, slowly opening his eyes and looking around the room, smiling as he remembered the previous night. He looked over at the sleeping Glaceon and locked their muzzles, nuzzling her neck before pulling away, having a shower to wash out his messy pelt. After, he crept downstairs to make breakfast for the two of them. He walked into the kitchen, stretching out his limbs before preparing a batter, he was planning to make waffles. He put the batter in the press and waited for a few minutes, soon hearing the Glaceon's dainty paws bringing her downstairs, awoken by the alluring smell of warm waffles. Lunar looked over at Crystal with a smile, greeting her and licking their muzzles together again, before plating a waffle and handing it to her. Then he made one for himself, whilst he was waiting he sparked a conversation with the tired Ice Type, "What do you want to do today?" He asked. Crystal shrugged and yawned again,
"Well... we could meet up with Hypro, Nova and Jinx again and do something fun, or we could stay here all day~" She said, followed with a wink. Lunar laughed and shook his head, putting his waffle on a plate and joining her back at the table, "Let's meet up with our friends today, then maybe later~" He said, nuzzling her neck, earning a purr in response.

After breakfast, Crystal disappeared for a shower and left Lunar to ponder what the day had in store for them. Crystal reappeared later and gave him a hug, before literally dragging him out of his seat and out of the house. He giggled and tapped her shoulder, "You're it!" He shouted, running away from her. She playfully growled and charged after him, running past him and slapping his cheek, "You're it!" She shouted, Lunar used quick attack and appeared at her side, swatting her muzzle. She giggled and chased Lunar down the path, soon reaching Hypro's house. Crystal knocked and waited, hearing the Vaporeon pad towards the door, opening it and greeting the Ice Type with a smile, "Hey Crystal!" She exclaimed,
"Hey Hy- oof!" She said, being tackled by Nova, knocking her to the ground and sitting atop her chest, wagging her bushy tan and cream tail excitedly. Crystal giggled and nuzzled the cub's cheek, "Morning, Nova," She said, "Hi Crystal!" She said in return, licking the Glaceon's cheek before going over to Lunar. The cub stopped at the Dark Type's paws, looking up at him and cocking her head, Lunar copied her movements and tilted his head to the side. They stared blankly at each other before Lunar poked his tongue out at her, making her laugh. She grinned and wrapped her small body around Lunar's foreleg, holding him tightly. Lunar laughed and tried to pry her off, having no avail. He sighed and just let her be, slowly walking over to the two mon with a cub attached to his leg, they both looked at him and Nova and burst out laughing. The small cub turned her head around and flashed a smile, before burying it back into his leg.

"Well, shall we go and get Jinx?" Lunar asked, Crystal shrugged and looked at Hypro, "Sure!" She said.

Both the Glaceon and Vaporeon ran off, shouting back at Lunar, telling him to hurry up, he groaned, "C'mon this isn't fair!" He said, looking down at the cub who looked back at him with a playful grin. He sighed and walked forwards, being slowed down by Nova as she giggled, holding tighter onto his ebony limb. Lunar watched Crystal and Hypro slow down, looking back at him from a distance, watching him struggle to walk properly with a cub latched onto him, bursting out into laughter before going quiet and talking about something.

Soon enough, the girls reached Jinx's house knocking on the door and being greeted with a tired Sylveon, making a smile before yawning, "Why are... why are you here so early?" She asked, Crystal giggled,
"Jinx it's 11:42, what are you on about?" She said, Jinx's eyes widened a little, "It is?" She said before yawning again. Crystal nodded and watched the Sylveon work it out, "Oh," she said, Crystal shook her head then asked, "Well, we're heading down to the café, wanna join us?"
"Okay, give me a minute then..." She said, shutting the door and disappearing, only to reappear 8 minutes later with slightly damp fur and a refreshed face, looking at them with a smile, "Well? Let's go then!" Jinx said, walking by their side, Crystal looked back and saw Lunar still struggling to walk efficiently with Nova attached to him, she burst out laughing and Lunar looked at her deadpanned. Eventually, Nova had enough of holding onto his leg and climbed onto his back, then sat between his ears. Now Lunar could walk properly he sped up, quietly and quickly sneaking up on Crystal and biting on her tail, making her yelp in surprise, before giggling, seeing Lunar behind her with Nova perched happily atop his head, pawing at the ring on his forehead.