Coming Clean

"Mum... I swear to Arceus..."

Lunar looked at the Espeon, whom we know as his mother, giggling at Lunar and Crystal sitting together. Spark has been quiet lately, however, his female counterpart was quite the opposite, she was as chatty as ever, talking to Crystal about Lunar, and her childhood, how they met and so on. Lunar turned to Spark, "Hey, Dad, how have you been lately then?" He asked, the Jolteon turned to him,
"Not too bad, same old, it's quite quiet without you though, yourself?"
"Quite eventful, I've been attacked by the whole forest once, all because of a misunderstanding, I've made some friends, met people from my past, acquired a mate, so... yeah, quite the interesting past few weeks to say the least," Lunar replied, the Jolteon's eyebrows rose,
"They attacked you? What for?" He asked,
"Well, I had a spar match, friendly and apparently I'm strong, and fainted my opponent with one weak attack, word got round that it was intentional and I was hostile." Lunar shrugged it off, Spark looked surprised but didn't pursue it, "So, how have things been in the new forest, Lunar?" His mother asked, Spark gave Lunar a specific look, Lunar got the hint, "It was fine, Mum, I quite like it here, the people are nice and friendly and I've made some good friends!" He replied.
"Well, that sounds good!" She smiled and continued, "I see you made some very close fri-"
"Time to stop talking was thirty seconds ago, Mum." Lunar interrupted her, Crystal giggled as a sea of red washed over her pastel blue cheeks, Gem noticed this and winked at her.

As the moon rose to its full mast the house consisting of Lunar, Crystal, Gem and Spark was still, two of the residents were indulging in a peaceful and blissful slumber in the guest room, whilst two more were quietly talking amongst each other, "I like your mother, she's funny." Crystal said, Lunar grinned, remembering his mother's antics, "Yeah, she is nice but she does get a little irritating after a while," he replied, Crystal changed the topic a little, "You know, it's my birthday soon, a week from now, March 19th!" She exclaimed,
"Really? What should I get you?" He asked, Crystal smiled, "You don't have to get me anything, I already have you," She said softly as she snuggled up to his chest, Lunar blushed slightly, still new to this amount of affection, sure he had been in relationships before but they were just cub love, not serious, hell, if either side thought of love at that age they would blush so much all the vehicles would stop. (Think about it)
"Aw thank you, but I need to get you something, I can't just not get you anything on your 16th birthday!" He replied, "What would a cute Glaceon like you want?" He said half to himself, "Hey! What's your favourite fla-" He looked down and noticed the fresh snow pokémon sleeping soundly in his shoulder, he planted a kiss on her forehead and let sleep engulf him.

As the moon's turn came to an end, the sun's began, the sky lit up in a battle of dark and light, with the solar team winning, the moon slowly crept away in defeat, sunrise had began, the deep, navy-blue sky, speckled with small balls of gas slowly faded as beautiful, vibrant gradients of purple-orange danced in the sky, at long last, the head performer had appeared in the sky, the luminous ball of super-heated helium fired thousands of ultraviolet rays onto the thriving planet beneath. In a certain house, on a certain road, the Umbreon we all know and love began to break free from his cage of slumber, he opened his royal-blue eyes and glanced around the room, he noticed the blue pokémon resting in his arms. He slowly released the Glaceon and crept downstairs, he noted that his parents were still asleep too, so he decided to take up the responsibility of cooking breakfast, he decided on something, nice and simple, he took out four eggs, six slices of smoked bacon, some foil, one baking sheet, oil and a frying pan. He lined the baking sheet with foil and laid the bacon on the foil, he then put them in the oven for about ten to twelve minutes, whilst that was crisping, he poured oil into the frying pan and set it atop the stove, he cracked the eggs one by one and fried them for about three minutes, giving them a nice, runny yolk, he laid them on a piece of kitchen roll on a plate, next, he took out the bacon, which had crisped nicely and emitted an enticing aroma. He took four bread rolls and toasted them quickly on a new frying pan, next he spread some butter on both halves and placed one egg and one and a half bacon rashers in the middle, to top it off, he placed the other half of the bun on top, he repeated this process three times. He placed them all on plates and awaited the arrival of his parents, Crystal had already snuck down and crept up behind him, "THAT smells nice, what is it?" She said rather loudly, making the moonlight pokémon jump, he turned around and laughed, "Morning Crystal, I made us breakfast!" He exclaimed with a smile, he passed Crystal a plate of food and she began to eat. During this interaction, both the Espeon and Jolteon has awoken and made their ways downstairs.

"Good morning guys!" Lunar exclaimed, he passed them both a plate of food and they began to devour the food, poor bacon. After the meal they all decided to head into square to show Gem and Spark around the forest, they showed them the centre hall, Sugarcoating Hall, "Sugarcoating Hall? I remember that from somewhere..." Lunar picked up on this and glanced at his pendant, remembering the things Spark's Dad had said, but he kept quiet. Crystal lead them to the North regions and showed them her house, which was an appropriate shade of blue to accompany the Glaceon's cyan highlights. On their way back into the centre to pick up some berries for Gem and Spark to eat, they ran into Jinx and Hypro, "CRYSTAL!" The Vaporeon yelled as she darted toward the Ice-Type, the Water-Type tackles the Glaceon into a hug, with an audience of Gem, Spark, Jinx and Lunar. Hypro quickly got off her and turned toward the older pair of eeveelutions, "Who are you?" She asked, Gem smiled and answered for herself and Spark, "I am Gem, and this is Spark, Lunar's parents." Hypro's eyes widened as she said rather loudly, "It's great to finally meet you! I'm Hydro, but everyone calls me Hypro, and this is Jinx!" Gesturing to the quiet Sylveon stood next to her, she simply waved a feeler, somehow unknown to most, she was a rather shy eeveelution when meeting new poké.

They all headed to the café to get lunch, they all sat together, Gem, Spark and Lunar were on one side with, Jinx, Hypro and Crystal opposite. A vulpix donning a wide, friendly grin walked over, "Hi! My name is Charlotte, I'll be your waiter this afternoon, what can I get you?"
They all ordered a big berry platter to share and got a various assortment of berry juices and shakes. As they were waiting Crystal decided to take the opportunity to remind them of her upcoming birthday, "Oh my gosh! I didn't get you anything yet! Oh no..." Hypro said, Crystal smiled "It's okay, Hypro I don't really want much anyways." She simply said, Jinx smiled as she'd already got Crystal a present, something all Glaceon couldn't resist, to be more specific, a flavour this Glaceon couldn't resist, aside from the Moonlight pokémon sat in front of her.

"Here we go! I'll be back with your drinks in a moment," the Vulpix has returned with a large platter piled high with a various assortment of local and foreign berries. She planted them in the middle for everyone to nab a few. (Think about it) Lunar instantly reached for a Cheri, naturally, Crystal grabbed a Pecha and the rest just played berry roulette. The Vulpix appeared once more at the end of the table and dishes out the drinks to their respective consumers, Crystal reached for her poké but Spark stopped her, "Don't worry, it's on me," he said with a warm smile, he handed the Vulpix the required sum, and extra, to the waiter, "Keep the change," he said to her, she beamed,
"Thank you very much, sir! Enjoy!" She happily totted away. Lunar and Crystal lent in and spoke to each other, before nodding their heads and speaking up, Crystal began "I think now would be a good time to tell you all," all their heads turned to the Ice-Type, she flushed but continued, "Me and Lunar are mates."
Hypro gasped and switched to fan girl mode, she asked them a bunch of questions in rapid succession, mostly consisting of "I knew it! How long?!"

Crystal smiled and Lunar began to blush, Spark patted him on the back and Gem struggled to keep quiet. They continued to eat their berries and consume their drinks as the sun began to set, signalling both that the day was coming to another end and that they had spent almost six hours in the café, they had a big platter, so it's reasonable. After their food had been digested, they all got up to part their own separate ways, Jinx and Hypro left together leaving the two couples together, they all came to the same decision to head back, on the way back to Lunar's den, they ran into a familiar and oddly coloured Leafeon, "Hey Lunar!" Leafe called out,
"Oh, hey Leafe, how've you been?" He asked,
"Not too bad, yourself?"
"It's been alright actually, this is Gem and Spark my parents, they've come to visit for a week, guys, this is Leafe." He said, turning toward his creators,
"It's a pleasure to meet you!" Gem said
"Likewise, but I have to go, see you around!" He called as he trotted off.

After the four eeveelutions arrived at Lunar's house, they all departed to their respective rooms. Lunar and Crystal cuddled together in his bed whilst Gem and Spark quickly fell asleep in the guest room, Crystal asked Lunar a question, to which he responded "We have neighbours, literally four metres away from us." Crystal pouted but understood his reasoning, so she snuggled up closer to his chest, allowing sleep to fall upon her.

A/N
Hmm not sure how I feel about this chapter, but hey-ho I'm back :) there's a lot of fluff in this chapter compared to what I'd usually write but is it good? Not sure.
Oh! And what do you think Crystal asked Lunar at the end? ;)

Date Published: 29th of March 2020
Final Word Count: 1850
Time taken to write: 1 week lol