Reunion

Crystal was first to awaken, she yawned and looked at Lunar sleeping next to her, she smiled and hugged him, she was swiftly engulfed by sleep and shut her eyes.

The sun shone into the room through a slit in the curtains, Lunar began to stir and looked over to Crystal, who was looking at him, he smiled "Morning,"
"Good morning," She replied, she slipped out of bed and walked down the stairs, with Lunar following shortly after. Lunar walked into the kitchen and started cooking, Crystal asked "What are you making?" Lunar replied,
"French Toast and bacon," Crystal's eyes lit up,
"Bacon!?" She said loudly, Lunar laughed
"Yeah, bacon. I take it you like bacon?" She nodded her head vigorously

"Spark! We're lost! Face it! You have no idea where we are do you?" An Espeon moaned,
"No, I know where we are..." The Jolteon looked at the map once more, "We need to go... that way!" He nodded east. 
"I swear if this is the wrong way again I'm going to throttle you." The Espeon said, the two eons headed south for a while, before encountering a few houses, it looked promising to them. They walked further and saw more Pokemon. Gem smiled, we're near... she thought. She looked over to Spark and he smiled at her "See I to-"
"Shut up, you got lucky" She cut him off, now they just needed to find the Umbreon.

After breakfast Lunar and Crystal decided to head out and spend the day with Jinx and Hypro. The two went to Hypro's house where Jinx was already waiting. "Hi Crystal!" Hypro shouted as she jumped up and down. Jinx simply waved her feelers and smiled, Hypro turned to Lunar and acknowledged him "Hello Lunar!" She said loudly, he laughed at the Vaporeon's playful nature. "What do you want to do today?" Crystal asked, Jinx shrugged and looked at Hypro
"Why don't we go for a walk? In the forest?" Hypro suggested,
"Sure! Lets go for a walk!" Crystal said and began padding away with Lunar, Jinx and Hypro following. They walked back into the centre and looked in some shops. Crystal bought an ice cream, naturally, Jinx and Lunar didn't want anything, Hypro got some berries. They decided to show Lunar around the forest a little more, as he'd not seen much. "Hey, I've got a question," Lunar started,
"Go on," Crystal replied,
"Why does no one attack me now? Like, they still give me death stares but they stopped attacking me..." He said, Jinx laughed a little,
"Because I threatened them," She said with an evil grin, Lunar cocked his head,
"How? You look so innocent and friendly," He replied
"Mhm! No one expects a pretty little Slyvee to choke poke with her feelers!" She said cheerily.

They walked down a path that lead to the river nearby, Hypro squealed and jumped straight into the water, disappearing almost immediately. Crystal smiled and walked over to where Hypro vanished, and dipped her head to the water and lapped at it calmly. The Vaporeon swam up to her and used water gun on her. Crystal whipped around and froze the attack, she smirked and then froze a part of the river, with Hypro inside. "You know what they say, Hypro. The same strategy is way too predictable." She said with a chuckle, Lunar and Jinx walked over and peered into the frozen river, they could see the outline of their poor Vaporeon friend. Lunar could see her eyes looking back at him with annoyance. Lunar laughed and fired a shadow ball at the ice, shattering it and freeing it's watery prisoner. She burst out of the water and shook herself dry right next to Crystal. 

After, they carried on walking, back into the forest, they walked in silence until an idea popped into Lunar's mind. "Hey, why don't we play hide and seek?" They all stopped and grinned, nodding their heads. "Who's going to be on then?" He asked,
"Not me!" Jinx shouted,
"Hell no!" Hypro screamed, Crystal opened, then shut her mouth, not looking amused. 
"Well, looks like we have our seeker, count to fifty!" Lunar said before dashing away, with the two female eons close behind. Crystal sat down with a huff, and began counting.

Jinx was the first one to peel off from the group, heading right, Hypro split off down the left path and left Lunar jogging on his own. He looked around and spotted the perfect place, he slowed down and trotted over to the base of a tree. He looked up and began to scale it, he jumped from branch to branch until he became level with a Pidgey nest, just as he thought, it was empty. The Pidgey was long gone. He climbed into it and waited.

Jinx was running through some undergrowth when a thought came into her head. Wait, why am I running through it? It's thick enough to hide me! She came to a stop and jumped into a relatively large pile of bushes, she smiled and awaited her icy friend.

Hypro was looking around frantically, she'd ran into a clearing, the verdant surroundings were completely flat. She cursed and turned around, it'd been about a minute since they'd left Crystal. She must be on her way now! She thought, she ran back into the forest and found a decent sized bush, she leaped in hoped she was hidden.

Forty-nine, fifty! Ready or not here I come!  Crystal thought, she headed down the same path the three had taken a minute earlier, she walked past some trees and bushes, none of which harbored a dark, fairy or water type eon. She walked on and came to a three-way split, she took two sticks and balanced one on top of the other, she gently blew and watched the top stick spin, when it slowed, it was pointing to the left. She shrugged and took the left path, it was short and led to a clearing, she turned back and caught the glimpse of a large blue shape, representing one of a Vaporeon. She smirked and stepped carefully toward the blue appendage, she walked up behind the bush and pounced on the tail, "AAH!" Someone screamed from inside the bush, Crystal giggled, as Hypro came out, "Was I first?" She asked, Crystal nodded as the Vaporeon pouted. They both walked back to the intersection. Crystal mentally flipped a coin and told Hypro to take the right path, whilst Crystal would go down the middle, she nodded and trotted away. 

Lunar sat in the nest, waiting patiently, toying with his tail. He heard some faint steps gradually getting closer, he looked out of the nest and saw a blue speck in the distance. He smiled and sat back down, listening to her slow, gentle steps approaching him. When she was really close he thought up a plan, he leaned over the edge and saw Crystal about a metre away from him, looking into the bushes. Apparently it didn't cross her mind to look into the trees. He climbed out of the nest and waited for the perfect moment.

Crystal looked from left to right, hoping to catch a glimpse of the dark or fairy type, although, she couldn't find them. Huh, where could they be? I've looked everywhere. Oh! The trees! Lunar probably cli- Lunar leaped from the branch and landed on something soft, something blue, something cold yet warm and comforting, with a scent of fresh pecha berries trailing everywhere she went. "Boo." Lunar said, pinning down the Glaceon, she looked up and blushed furiously, "Did you find me? Or did I find you?" He asked, Crystal stayed silent and blushed harder. "W-What are you doing?" Crystal asked nervously, she looked up at the dominant Umbreon. He smiled,
"What do you want me to do?" He whispered, sending shivers down Crystal's spine, a few, suggestive, thoughts whizzed through her mind. She bit her lip and looked up at the Umbreon, then she smirked, and wrapped her legs around his. Then, in one swift movement, she flipped over the Umbreon so that he was under her. "Ooh, something different." He complimented, Crystal smiled, her cheeks raging with a red storm of anxiety and embarrassment.
"Get a room!" Hypro shouted, shattering the moment, she walked up to the duo, with Jinx following suit. It was Lunar's turn to blush as Hypro smirked, Crystal was disappointed yet relieved at the turn of events. She climbed off the dark type as he got up.

Two eons walked though the forest, looking for a den. The Jolteon tried to remember where the house was, "26 Pecha Rd. I think," He suggested, the Espeon sighed and turned around, back towards the square. She hurried back into the centre and looked at the map, Pecha Road was west of their location, she called toward the Jolteon, "Spark! Come here I found it!" The Jolteon was looking into a window, at some candies, he turned around and hurried toward her. He followed her down the west path.

"We should head back now, it's quite late," Jinx said looking at the sky, as sunset was about to begin, "Let's watch the sunset first!" Crystal shouted, speeding off to climb a hill, Lunar followed after and left Jinx and Hypro to join them, or head back. Hypro yawned and said, "I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go back, you coming or not?" Jinx nodded as the duo left, back toward the square.

Crystal climbed a small hill and sat upon it, gazing at the vibrant orange sky, Lunar came over a few seconds later and sat next to her. He followed her gaze as Crystal rest her head on his shoulder, he wrapped his tail around hers as they sat silently, savouring the beautiful moment.
The sky began it's slow light show, the sky became a bright gradient of purple to orange as the sun began it's decent over the horizon, it soon became a vivid gradient of orange to red as the sun finally dipped over the horizon. "It's beautiful, you know, if I had a cub, Horizon would be a beautiful name," Crystal said softly, 
"Horizon..." Lunar said to himself. That is beautiful...

The sunset was over and the last remaining drops of red faded to a dark shade of blue, the sky was illuminated only by the crescent moon and tiny stars. Lunar and Crystal walked back in silence together, enjoying each other's presence. The faint glow of the square became visible to the eons, they walked toward the glow and headed into the square, they turned left and headed to Lunar's house. 

They walked towards the den and saw two figures sat outside of it, the silhouette of an Espeon and a Jolteon patiently sat outside the door, Lunar recognised them,
"Mum?!" He exclaimed, surprised to find his parents sat outside his house.
The Espeon turned around and smiled at the Umbreon, she tackled the dark type into a hug as the Jolteon walked over calmly, no one acknowledged the Ice Type stood inches away from the dark type, the Espeon released her son from her death grip as he gasped for air, she looked up and her eyes immediately lit up upon seeing the female eon stood nearby. The Jolteon hugged his son shortly before following the Espeon's gaze, Crystal shifted unsteadily. Lunar looked towards Crystal, then his mother, he went pale.

"Ooh who's this then?" The Espeon started,
"Mum, don't even." Lunar said sternly, "Crystal this is Gem, my mother, and Spark, my father. Guys, this is Crystal, my... friend."
"You pronounced it wrong, it's pronounced, M-A-T-E, mate." Gem said slyly, Crystal's cheeks flared red. Spark smiled and waved at the Ice Type. She smiled back and nervously said; "H-Hello, Gem, Spark." 
"It's so lovely to meet you, Crystal!" Gem said as she hugged her tightly, she let go and turned towards Lunar, "Mind if we stay the night? We won't disturb your... business... will we?" She said with a cheeky grin.

A/N  

Hello! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, truth is... I haven't had much motivation to do much work at all... all I've been doing is playing GTA :D
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I like this one! Please rate and review, rates are a great motivation (plus they're free!) so please if you like this chapter, show it!

Date Published: 14/03/2020 (DD/MM/YY)
Final Word Count: 2055
Time Taken To Write: 1 Week