Forecast

After her encounter with Ruby, Crystal headed home. She noticed the air had become really humid too, she dismissed the thought and continued walking. Once she'd reached her house, she walked in. She saw Nova curled up on the couch, her chest rising and falling softly. Crystal saw the sleeping Eevee and got out a blanket for her, she opened the cupboard and took out a soft, red blanket. She walked back to the cub and gently placed the blanket over her. Then she decided it would be best if she went to bed too.

After Crystal left, Lunar wondered what they would do tomorrow. He remembered he was running low on berries so he would have to go to the shops to stock up tomorrow, maybe he could invite Crystal and the rest of his friends and they could spend the day out, or go round someone's house and hang out there. He got up and took a shower, inspecting the minor wounds he received from their earlier encounter. He still couldn't believe he got beaten by his own type. He stepped out of the warm shower and grabbed a towel, he dried himself and put the towel back on his rack. After that he walked to his room, shutting the door behind him, resulting in a loud thud to reverberate throughout his empty house, he dived, literally, into the bed, wrapping himself in the thick covers, before allowing himself to fall asleep.

Once the next day had rolled around, Crystal groggily woke up, she had slept quite well. She reluctantly slid out of her messy sheets and walked to the shower, after washing and drying her light blue body, she walked downstairs. She found Nova sitting on the couch, toying with her tail, "Morning Nova, sleep well?"
Nova looked at her for a second before replying, "No not really, I couldn't get much sleep..."
"I know how you feel... anyways, how does breakfast sound?" Crystal asked, Nova's ears perked up and she nodded her head vigorously, "That sounds like an amazing idea! I'm starving!" She exclaimed, Crystal smiled and walked to the kitchen, she grabbed some berries and a bowl, she chopped the berries up into small cubes and got out some cream, she took half of the berries she chopped and the cream. She put them into a bowl and mixed them together, until the berries were incorporated into the cream, giving the cream more flavour aside the vanilla. She split the cream and berries into two equal servings and put them into two bowls. She got two spoons out from her drawer and handed a bowl to the hungry Eevee. Her face lit up as she greedily dug into the small meal. Crystal giggled at the sight of the energetic cub ploughing through the cream and berry mix. She joined Nova at the table and started eating too, she was pleasantly surprised, it had a nice amount of flavour to it, along with it being a smooth and equal mix, nothing was overpowering, the flavours were just right for her, and Nova apparently, as Crystal put her third mouthful of food into her muzzle, the Eevee had finished. She sat back in her chair and let out a satisfied "Ahhhh..." Crystal giggled,
"I take it it was nice, yes?" She asked
"Mhm!" Nova happily chirped in response.

It was around now that Lunar woke up, the sun shone through a slit in his curtains, allowing the bright light to fall onto his jet black pelt, warming him up. He groaned and sat up, he stretched, then walked out of the room. He trotted through the building, toward his kitchen. He took out the last few berries he had and chewed on them, thinking about the day ahead.

After his morning meal, he walked to the shower, deciding he would clean up himself and groom his fur, then go and meet up with Crystal.

After that, he dried himself off, he left the towel on his rack once more and stepped out of the room, he checked his fur in the mirror once more and left the house in the direction of his favourite Glaceon's house.

On the way there, he looked up at the baby blue sky, there were few clouds out and the sun shone boldly, despite the sun shining onto the face of the planet, he couldn't help but notice the air was extremely humid today.

After he'd walked through the centre and down the north path, he recognised the building Crystal lived in. He walked up to it and knocked a few times, after waiting a couple of seconds, Crystal opened the door, with the little Eevee in between her forelegs.
"Hey Crystal! I was going into the centre to get some things, I was wondering maybe, you, Nova, Hypro and Jinx could tag along and we could spend the day together? Perhaps we could show Nova around," Lunar said, Crystal smiled and nodded,
"Sure, I don't mind, what about you Nova?"