Chapter Thirty Three

If you guys want to see how the characters look, they're in the media for chapters one, two and eight. Also, if you guys have any covers for the story, you can send them to me and I'll put them as the media for the chapters, or maybe even as the cover for the story! I should be posting more since it's Thanksgiving Break and I have nothing to do, but other than that, vote, comment and ENJOY.

33

"Hmmmm," I mumbled sleepily as I felt Tyler shuffle under me. "My pillow isn't supposed to move." Despite the heaviness, I reluctantly opened my eyes to see Tyler at the edge of the bed, buttoning up his shirt.

He chuckled. "I was trying not to wake you," he responded in an extremely sexy, low voice.

I slowly sat up on my knees, feeling just how sore I was with every move. Note to self: Get a massage when I get out of this place.

Next, my arms wrapped around Tyler's torso and I rested my chin on his shoulder. I slid one of my hands under his half-buttoned shirt and feeling his chiseled abdomen under my finger tips, I couldn't help but let them roam across the surface.

"And where do you think you're going?" I asked in a sassy tone before pecking the side of his neck.

He took a deep breath before turning around and pulling my leg, slowly hauling me onto his lap.

"I have to take care of some things," he stated and pushed a few of the unruly strands of hair behind my ear. His hand was massive and it rested at the small of my back while his voice spoke huskily since he'd just woken up.

My eyes stared into his and it seemed as if they lit up the entire room. This made me realize it was the middle of the night and I could see the shallow rays of light from the moon peek in through the window.

Unconsciously, my eyes wandered down to his plump lips before darting back to his eyes.

I shuffled uncomfortably on his lap and noticing my sudden uneasiness, Tyler's mouth curved into a taunting smirk.

Shit.

"Feeling okay Kylie?" He asked in a teasing tone. The smirk on his face was irremovable and I was forced to look away. I sat up a little and stared aimlessly at a painting held up in the room, feeling more and more worked up from the close contact.

"Yeah. Completely in control," I said and refused to look at him.

"In control, huh?" He asked me before placing his lips right between the bottom of my neck and my collar bone. His cool breath fanned my skin and I didn't know how long I would be able to stand his torment.

"M--mhmm," I managed to get out before swallowing.

"Let's see," he whispered into my neck, causing a chill to travel down my spine. His arms tightened around my waist and pushed me down further into him.

I inhaled suddenly and before I could say anything, he flipped us over, laying me onto the bed. In an instant, he was able to slide the hospital's patient gown off of my shoulders and to the floor.

His lips made a trail of sweet kisses that led up my stomach and to my neck. He hovered over me as his hand rested at my side. It felt as if it was flaming and I could feel a slight burning sensation right above my hips.

Tyler continued to kiss my neck, until eventually he just lingered above me, staring into my eyes. Slowly, our faces began to inch closer and closer towards the other. The taste of his sweet, minty breath enchanted me and his soft lips seemed to fit perfectly in mine. He was so gentle and cautious and it made my heart flutter uncontrollably. After a few seconds, he pulled away, staring into my eyes passionately.