Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 1 ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1: ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈

Something was different about her daughter indeed and on this day, Eani would find out how different she really was

Something was different about her daughter indeed and on this day, Eani would find out how different she really was. Eani was now 13 in her last year of middle school. Today was her birthday but it fell on a monday so there she was listening to her boring ass Civic teacher go on about nothing.

"Can somebody tell me what was one issue that Cleopatra had to deal with?" Mr. Sandoval asked looking around the classroom at bored faces and few sleeping students as well. Eani knew alot about Cleopatra but not because of her teacher and she definitely wasn't trying to talk infront the whole class.

"Well-" BRRRRNNNGGGG

The end of day bell had finally sounded making every kid quickly pack their stuff and hustle out of the room. "YO E!" She heard somebody yell from behind as soon as she turned around she was met with the smiling face of Rakim. "What do you want
now?" She asked in a bored tone.

He chuckled and shrugged before wrapping his arm around her. "Just wanted to wish you happy birthday, here." He smiled, sliding a card from his pocket and handing it to her. She gladly took it and thanked him before scurrying off to meet Sierra at the front of the school.

Rakim was a friend that gradually turned crush. She didn't know when or how it happened it just did. His plump lips, straight white teeth and honey brown orbs just became cute to her. "Damn girl, what took you so long?" Sierra asked standing up from the stoop. Eani held up the card.

"Last minute gift from Rah." She told her as they began to walk side to side, in the direction of their neighborhood. The girls laughed and talked about random shit until they reached Eani's stoop. "Surprised he gave you something." Sierra laughed leaning against the bricks.

"Me too, I guess I'll read it later and get back with you." Eani shrugged before hugging her friend bye. "Call me when you get home." She pointed before making her way up the stairs. Sierra lived a few blocks down from her so she had another 5 minutes to go.

Unlocking the door she was met with quietness as usual, her mom was napping until she had to go work the overnight shift. After the accident, Xi went back to school and finished up her nursing degree and now works at the hospital downtown.

"I'll take a nap and do my homework later." Eani nodded before stripping down  and hopping in the bed. She was just getting comfortable when her Bratz house phone started ringing."Thank you for calling Mcdonalds, How may I help you?" She giggled into the reciever as Sierra laughed on the other end.