𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐠.

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🏄🏽‍♀️
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🏄🏽‍♀️𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

CONT.

Going to the Four Season's just up the block, the pair walked right in and headed straight for the elevators. Making sure to watch their surroundings carefully, E couldve sworn she caught a glimpse of Clipz but shook it off. Stepping on the first one to ding, Titi pressed the 5th floor. Eani's stomach dropped as she got the worse feeling, like something was about to happen.

Swallowing, E tapped her guide's shoulder. "You uh- sure it's Zay like couldnt he have came to us or something." She shakily spoke making Ti turn around. "You okay?" The woman asked making E nod, she didn't know what was wrong. "Just a feeling." Eani mumbled, shaking her head at the fact she was becoming scared.

Titi just continued to the room Zay was seated in with two guest. When they opened the door, Eani ran into Sincere's arms. When she was done, she gave Sierra one as well. "I'm glad y'all okay but we have bigger fish to fry. "I think my stepdad might be out to get me, My baby daddy fell off the map years ago. I can time travel. It's just alot going. " E said breaking the situation down before they could ask.

i would prefer them out my business but hey

"Well first of all, thank you for that Miss lady.." Zay started before looking at Sierra. "But she has some even more important things to tell you." He finished off, sending a mug his way. Making her look at Sincere first cause his face would be a dead giveaway. Sin was just looking at her in disappointment. "Ion even know how we related, disloyal as a motherfucka'! how you turn on yo' own family."

Eani raised a eyebrow because that was enough for her, Sierra then obviously did some snake shit. "What'd you do?" she asked, looking at Si as I went to sit on the bed. Titi watched from the corner looking just as confused as the young girl. "Im sorry." She started with tears running down her face. "Y'all just don't understand! I had no choice."

Getting fed up already, Eani ran a hand down her face. "Girl stop beating roun' the bush. Time is fuckin' ticking!" E ruhsed looking at her imaginary watch. "Well, see.. I set you up. From day one, it was organized Jefe's idea. I just got you there that day. My mama wasn't giving me mone-" Eani cut her off by putting her hand up.

"I really don't want to hear yo' lil sorry ass excuses. Carry on with yo' story."

"He um, was getting paid like me too from Clipz and that man Bully. I knew about the book from day one. That day at the party I made sure you got super drunk so you wouldn't notice but Clipz followed us home that night. From that point forward he followed you, me being so doped up I aint care but when he wanted me to fight with you, I didn't want to do it I swear."

Still after listening to everything she said Eani felt like she was leaving something out. When she seen Sierra begin to chomp at her finger nails she raised her eyebrow. "What is it Si?" E asked, being that they had been friends for so long she could read Sierra like a book. She knew when her best friend was hiding something.

"You stayed too long when you made that baby, you fucked up some pretty big events and that baby is not Devante's."

Clipz listened to the news on the other side of the door and his heart dropped. It just couldn't be, he knew she fucked up a few events but if it wasn't De's baby then we're in for a world of trouble. Bully had to have known this information which is why he decided to follow her there He kept prolonging his death for a reason.

"What the fuck." He mumbled realized who the father was.

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹
𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊 😧

"Man what?! I fuck nobody bae." Tupac pleaded with his girlfriend Kidada. She was tripping once again and the young man was growing tied of it. Nodding she just mumbled to her self and continued to pack her things. Sniffing she threw the condom pack on the bed. Tupac picked it up and stared at it looking at the small hole poked right in the middle.

"See, I did this the last time I was here because I wanted a baby. Haven't been here since then, who you fucked?!"

Not letting what she said go over his head, he thought about the fact that his girl was prepared to trap him. "Get out before I slap you ass, I'll figure that out my own." Tupac pointed directly in her face. Nodding she tucked her lips in and grabbed her duffle bag. Neither of them bothered to say a word.

Grabbing his phone, Tupac quickly dialed De's number. "Yo, De." He breathed shakily into his phone. As far as he knew, E was just a close friend, younger than them all but still a friend. What happened was a drunken mistake but he knew if she was pregnant, he was stepping up to the plate.

"Wassup Pac, you good?" Nodding as if De could actually see him if thought about how to say what needed to be said. He didn't want to step on any toes but the situation was shady from jump. "Where Blue? You heard from her lately?" Tupac asked, getting up from the bed and heading to his closet.

"Nah, nah. You?" Devante asked, playing it cool. Changing his clothes quickly, Tupac sighed. Deciding he didn't really have to explain anything to De, Tupac decided to cut the call short. "Trying to get up with he, wanna run something by her. Let me give her another call." He mumbled before hanging up.

Walking though his house, Pac grabbed some random keys from the rack and opened the door for the garage." Kidada wrong for this shit." He mumbled to himself before hitting the garage clicker and backing out. Not aware of the black car following him at all. It was about 10 o'clock at night so, it blended with the surroundings.

Getting out at the studio, Pac walked in to search for Suge. Although Suge is his boss, they were very close friends and the only person who he would trust to get advice from. But his journey was cut short with a blow to the back of his head.

"GOTCHA BITCH." Bully said lowly to himself before laughing.

*TWO DAYS LATER*

"GOOD-EVENING I'm Stormy Daniels and this is the nightly news. Our tops stories tonight are the O.J. Simpson trial ends in a non-guilty verdict, Quil announces he will run for president in '96 and pork belly prices plunge. But first our top story: In a unconfirmed report out of California this evening, the multi-platinum Rapper Tupac is missing."