𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟬: 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗟.

Before we indulge into this episode, I would like to thank y'all for sticking with this different ass book. 🤞🏽 This will be my first published book/SERIES, mark my words. Be on the look out baes. 😗💜

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟺
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊, 𝙻𝙰𝚇🛩

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟺𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊, 𝙻𝙰𝚇🛩

Stepping off the plane, Eani squinted at the harsh sun burning everybody up

Stepping off the plane, Eani squinted at the harsh sun burning everybody up. Once they exited the terminal, the pair walked towards baggage claim. "You really drug me to california." E stated to Ti who just pursed her lips to side.

"I don't recall yo' little ass eva' resisting forreal but okaay." Titi laughed as she grabbed her bag, while E did the same. Looking down at her phone, she ordered a uber while a text from her mom came in. Biting her nails nervously, she typed with one hand furiously while following Ti to the exit.

my mama gone beat my ass

"Let's go to starbucks." She pointed while walking towards it. Ti followed silently, watching her surroundings. Feeling a chill go through her body; she froze in place, turning around to not see anybody looking in her direction. Rubbing the back of her neck, the young girl screeched when Ti abruptly began pulling her towards the exit.

"We gotta make this trip snappy." The guide said quickly to a confused E. They waited for their uber while continuously watching the environment around them but it was too many people to keep track of, evenntually the uber pulled up and the both of them hopped in.

While the driver did his job the two sat in silence, both of their minds moving a mile a minute. "So, I find him then what?" Eani said out of nowhere. Honestly, neither one if them had been smart enough to think of plan. "Seee, I aint think we was gon' get this far." Titi mumbled scratching the side of her head. 

so what the fuck im posed to do??!

"So, you mean to tell me...." Eani started, trailling off a little at the beginning to let Titi know how aggravated she was becoming. "You rush me the fuck out here and you don't even have A PLAN?!" She yelled, scaring the uber driver in the proccess. Watching TiTi look around the car, she rolled her eyes knowing it was about to be something dumb coming out of her mouth.