𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 4: 𝘿𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

*when you see this (💚💙) play the song in mm*

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈.

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈

"I love a thick red bitch! RED WEAVE LONG HAIR!" Can't sung loud as she could

"I love a thick red bitch! RED WEAVE LONG HAIR!" Can't sung loud as she could. The teen had no idea if Xi had returned so she was blasting music while getting ready to go thrifting with the Dewie and Rock. "Pretty red bitch I need a barbie, pretty red bitch I need an Ari!" She sang dancing in the mirror.

Right now, She had on a simple hoodie and T-shirt with some slides. New York's weather was fairly sunny today which she loved. While lacing up her vans, the iPhone X on her bed ran out.

"Yo." She answered standing up and grabbing her purse. Dewis let her know they were outside, so she checked her purse making sure she had everything. E quickly made her bed and turned out the light and head out, locking the door behind herself.

"Wassup y'all." She spoke sliding into the smoke-filled car. "Hey E, you straight?" Dewie asked as Rock nodded as passed her the wood. Figuring that was his hey, she took it. He pulled off from her crib and in the direction of the thrift store as Eani showed him where to go.

"Come on guys!" She yelled excited, leaving them in the car to start skipping towards the front door. The boys laughed at her excitement following her into 'Americas Favorite Thrift Store'. For a second they looked around feeling like they were being watched and they were but it wasn't them that should worry, Eani was the one they wanted.

"So, y'all want me to style y'all orr y'all gone pick your own shit?" She questioned already looking at the clothes on the racks. Dewie and Rock just looked around as well, not really knowing how to put together a thrift outfit. Facing them E put her hands on her hips, "What? Y'all coo'?" She asked.

Nodding Dewie picked up this vest. "Yeah, you fuck with this Rock? would be fye on you." Rock took the best and went to the nearest mirror, nodding in approval. "With this sweatshirt." She told him handing him the plain black sweatshirt. Peeping out an orange beanie, he slipped it on.