𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑: 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚈.

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚈

"Come on girl, your head been in that book all day

"Come on girl, your head been in that book all day." Sisi smiled at her friend who rolled her eyes. "It must be good, whats the name of it?" She asked getting closer trying to take a peek at the pages since the book cover was completely blank. Eani shot her a 'chill out' look while stuffing the book into her lil' crossbody purse.

"Who house we at anyway?" She asked, stepping out of the uber Si's brother sent for them and looking around. Staten Island is like a complete different world from Brooklyn. "A friend of my brother." She shrugged, walking up the staris that led up to the door. Eani really didn't feel like hanging out because she really wanted to finish the book today but the girl hadn't did anything fun in a couple days.

"I feel like we haven't talked since you beat Mira ass. You coo'?" Sisi asked her friend who just shrugged. The teen hadn't even thought about the fight or the breakup with Rashad since she began educating her self on time travel. It honestly didn't even matter anymore.

"Yeah, Im straight." E nodded, taking one more look around Staten Island. This was the uppity part of New York, the side she barely got to see. Sure, she wasn't broke and was flyer than most kids in her neighborhood but having a big house is big flex.  Being from the ghetto cool but they all including Eani were forced to grow the fuck up fast.   In the suburbs kids always playing and shit, smiles on they faces, it just seemed better out here.

"Ayyyyyy! Waddup lil' sisters!" Sierra's brother greeted, opening the door with a big smile on his face. Walking in, the girls examined the three new faces as they did them. "Why y'all all up in our face? My name E, nice to meet y'all. the fuck."

"Chill E, they coo'." Sincere told her, making her nod. The teen hated to be stared at, it made her nervous. It reminded her the years of the doctors visits with people staring and probing her brain. To Eani they all had one thing in common, they all wanted to see what was wrong with her and she hated it. "She'on like people staring." He told his friends befor beginning to point at each of the boys.