𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐨

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈
𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃🎶

'I DONT MEAN TO SWEAT YOU DOWN."

"CAN WE GET IT?.. ONNNNNN"

The four girls crowded around the mic, belting their souls out as Devante stared at them through the glass of the booth. It was no secret that something had been bothering the boss playa, anybody who's around can tell he has alot on his mind. "Yo, Radiah! I need for you to stop letting these other girls overpower you. You can sing, act like it." He pointed at her, making her smack her lips and roll her eyes.

"Cut the attitude or you and your group can leave, Suga waiting outside right now for their studio time." He said with a little amusement in his voice. He knew how to put fire underneath their asses. Hearing them smack their teeth as well, he shrugged and pressed play on the soundboard once again. Staring a hole into Radiah's soul, he made sure she hit every note. Suga was his other group that consisted of three girls, Tweet, Sue, and Rolita. For them the talent was there, the look was as well but they were missing something and Sista had that something.

"Yo De, let me use yo' whip!" Tornado said busting through the room, making the door hit the wall. Devante rolled his eyes, Tornado was one of the best male singers in the house but damn, the nigga's annoying. Dressed in some basketball shorts and an oversized hockey jersey, De looked at him confused because what weather is he dressed for? Shaking his head, he faced Tornado and looked at him through his shades.

"Where Timmy? I told you you can't drive my shit no more plus it's raining nobody need to be out in that weather."

"Pleaseeeeeee?? I need some snacks or sum round this piece! plus Virginia need to go to the store too!" De's hard facw immediately softened and Tornado knew he had him. "Tell Tim and Genie to come here." He told him and the boy ran out of the studio. You could hear his size 13's against the wooden stairs of the basement. Seeing that Sista was done, he turned around and hit  the playback button.

Picking Missy and Radiah to sing as the leads for this song was perfect and sounded the exact way it needed to. "So look, this record is done. Next is Secret Admirer and Brand New. Missy tomorrow come in and clean up your rap verse then help me with Sugah, please." He pleaded, rubbing away at his temples.

"Aiight Boss Playa, sure thing." Missy said sarcastically, giving him a thumbs up as they began to file out of the studio one by one. After them it was Timmy, Tornado, and Virginia. coming in. The big smile on Virginia's face made him smile too. It reminded him so much of someone else's.

"Tim, You and Genie go to the damn store, get his snacks and whatever else y'all need." He told Tim, throwing him
the keys. Genie just stood there with her arms crossed. Her and De's 'secret' relationship had been on the rocks since him and everybody else abandoned her for Pac's pool party. (wink wink.)

"You really not going to talk to me?" She said in her soft, baby like voice. Devante bit the inside of lip as he looked at her, he wanted to be truthful but how to be truthful without sounding crazy? "I just got alot on my mind right now Genie. Please." He mumbled looking into those eyes, his breath getting caught in his throat.

"Eani."

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🏄🏽‍♀️
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈