𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙀𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 7: 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡.

hey new readers. yall feeling it?

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈. 🥳

 🥳

"Fuck

"Fuck." Eani spat, spitting after throwing her life up in the toliet.  Tae sat behind his new friend, holding her hair while rubbing her back. This was third time this week, she would throw up everytime she smelled his cologne.  "You sure you're fine?"  He asked, giving the young girl a worried look.

Standing up, she pulled him up along with her grabbing the moutwash off the counter. "I'm sure it's just a stomach bug." She assured him and nodded, trying to convincece herself as well. His hazel irses studied her for a second, trying to ignore the thoughts in his head.

its no way, I could be pregnant? right?

Clearing her throat, she exited her thoughts and the bathroom all together. Sitting on the bed, she held her head in her hands shaking it slightly. "How could I be so stupid?" She mumbled, going into the drawer and grabbing that one book.

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐜 𝟐 𝐃𝐚 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 : 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬."

Tae came and sat next to her on the floor, watching her flip through the book rapidly. "What you looking for?" He asked in hoped of helping but she shushed him, still flipping. Gasping, she looked at the rule that would change everything.

RULE #34 :
ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR BODY, MIND OR SOUL WHILE TRAVELING IS PERMANENT. YOU MUST BE ESPECIALLY CAREFUL.

"Tae." She breathed, trying not let the tears slip from the corner of her eyes. "I think I just fucked everything up." She mumbled, showing him the rule. "What did you do?" He asked, after looking down at the page. Their eyes locked and she could've sworn it was him, her possible babydaddy.