𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏: *𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑*

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙷𝚀🌍

I watched as he followed after my daughter through the crystal ball. Although they were on the way to meet Zay, more protection would be needed. Taking a deep breath I turned to boss knowing what I had to do. "Boss.." I started before trailing off. Never in a million years would I willingly stay away from my babygirl but he needed me as well.

The whole situation is crazy and I'm sorry babygirl got dragged into this shit. The night I died was crazy as hell, I can still see the look on their faces when I caught them in that hotel room. But they meant for me to, it was all apart of their plan. "You know what you have to do son. Be careful, save your family." He spoke hoarsely.

"You're my family too." I said. See, that night changed me forever. When Bully and Xi "killed" me they never once stopped to make sure the job was really done. Had they did, they would've known I was far from dead. Me having no family made it easy to kill me off, me and E were the literal last of my bloodline.

Being that we come from a long line of time travelers, all killed by trappers it was no surprise my baby girl was like us. But being like us came with consequences though, some far too harsh for a young pregnant girl to face alone. "Now about this 'Queen'..." I said, trailing off as he turned around in his chair.

"It isn't your daughter she's after, your daughter is just in the way of what she really wants." He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"So what is she after?"

"Devante."

"Devante?" I asked, making sure I heard him correctly. Sure, he had a few enemies due to his fair share of fuck and ducks but this bitch was a whole nother level.

"She's out for revenge and will stop at nothing until he's dead even if that means killing your daughter." He started before pulling up a picture of the woman. She was beautiful, gorgeous if you will. Smooth darkskin, thick as hell with flowly black hair. It looked like she belonged on the front of a magazine. "It also doesn't help that your daughter is the reincarnation of her biggest enemy."

"E just can't catch a break, lay it on me."

"That girl Rolita? Remember her?" Nodding Eazy waiting for him
to finish up what he was trying to say. If he remembered correctly, Rolita died a few years ago due to a car crash in Louisiana. Trying to evacuate to avoid the hurricane and ran right into it, the winds were so strong her car flipped over into the river.

"Remember, Da Bassment.... They were all under one roof fighting for the attention of one man. After Virginia 'died', De and Rolita got together not knowing she never really died."

"So being that my daughter is a traveler and on top of that a reincarnation of Tostina she gotta die?"

"She's Queen Trap, your daughter was going to die either way. Let's not forget she's pregnant and who y'all think the father is but the actual father........" He trailed off before looking down at the surveillance cameras, watching over the village.

"Matter fact, I'll let you figure that one out." He mumbled before poofing me out of his office.

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈
𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃🎶

(CONT.)

"Can you come down to Memorial Hospital? There's been a terrible accident involving your artists." His phone and heart both droppeed to the floor as those words traveled through his ears and to his brain. A terrible accident? It just couldn't be, hopefully the both of them are okay.

Hearing the phone drop Radiah turned around to face him and seen the look on his face. "De, is everything-" She started but was cut off by him throwing her her clothes. "Get the fuck out of my face right now." He said strongly as he began to dress himself.  Grabbing the keys to a random car, he ran out if the house ignoring everyone and completely forgetting about the weather.

As he drove, he said a few silent prayers for the two to be okay, mainly for Genie but he cared about Tim just as much. It felt like forever as he drove to the hospital that was 20 minutes away from the actual house.  Barely even parking his car, he hopped out and rushed to the front desk.  "I was called about a crash involving my artists?"

"Ah yes, Mr.Timothy is in room 435 everything is fine with him besides a few scratches and regarding Ms. Virginia, you would have to speak with her family." The receptionist informed De as he nodded his head. Trying to fix his appearance, he approached the family seeing how distraught they were. His mind immediately went to the worse but he forced himself to think positive.

See, Virginia's parents were just like his, strict church folk.  So of course they hated his guts and her decision to live with him and sing the devil's music even more. "It's YOU, YOU'RE THE  REASON SHE'S DEAD!!" Her mom cried out, pointing her finger in Devante's face, gaining the attention of the waiting room while De's heart fell to his ass.

"Dead?" I whispered, feeling the tears hit my cheeks. Some of her relatives faces softened, her sister stepped forward taking my hand. "Im Cam, sorry to meet you officially like this." Nodding, he just took a seat and placed his head in his hands. It really was his fault, he knew it was storming but still let them go.

But what made him feel even worse than that was, what he was doing while his lover was dying. Had he not been so focused on a nut and more on their safety, Virginia would still be here. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault." De mumbled, looking up to meet the raging eyes of her mother.

"How is it your fault when the 18-wheeler crashed into them? You had no idea of what would happen, it was her time and we have to accept that." Cam mumbled coming to sit next to him, rubbing his back she watched in sadness as Devante broke down. Anybody could see he loves Genie but De knew he loved women more. No one is perfect though, he did right by loving her while she was here.

"Devante, you are more than welcome to help plan and attend the services.. Watching you like this makes it clear you had deep feelings for my Virginia." Nodding, he stood to give her a warm hug doing the same for her sister as well. Although he promised to stop by for the services, De was never seen by the family after that.