𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑.
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🏄🏽‍♀️
𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈🏄🏽‍♀️𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Wait bitch, so you mean to tell me.... the baddest bitch on the planet, that Emmitt fucking Till aint dead?" Eani said pointing at the TV. It was just announced on the news that he just got a large settlement from that white bitch lying on him. "His face never looked the same after that shit, I wanna kill them white bitches." She mumbled as they diplayed before and  pictures of whaf they called an "unfortunate incident."

"Unfortunate incident my ass, they beat his ass because they thought he wanted that old bitch." Titi spat before looking Devante who was already staring at Eani. The young girl was now hyperventilating at the reporters words. "Hey I'm Stormy Daniels and this is the nightly news. Coming to you now is our Top Story for tonight, Rapper Tupac Shakur was spotted today out in New York. Many may believe he was dead after his disappearance 20 years ago but that appears to be him, in the flesh."

The amusement in Devante's eyes was evident, he knew the whole time what they had done. Eani's head went in his direction. "You knew," She mumbled pointing a little. "You knew he was the father.... You were going to kill.me weren't you?" De laughed from behind his taped mouth, nodding slightly. "Remove the tape." She ordered.

Looking at the older De sitting in front of her versus pictures from Googlewere completely different. The older man no longer looked like he was on drugs, he actually looked like his old self just more mature in the face. Eani knew then and there, she had fucked everything up.

RULE #1
DON'T YOU EVER STAY MORE THAN A HOUR. KEEP A WATCH ON YOU WHEN TRAVELING.

"Tupac is with Bully, look." Sincere pointed at the screem, seeing them walk side by side sent chills through Eani's body. Sitting down on the bed, she buried her head in her hands and cried for the first time in a while. She cried for her father, for her mother, for being a time traveler, for her child. The young girl just cried then stood up and wiped her tears. "We need a plan, a real one."

Soon as the words left her lips, a knock erupted at the door. Sincere and Zay approched the door with guns. The knocking persited before Zay pulled the knob and pointed the gun right at the man. "Look you know how I rock, don't pull no gun if you aint gone shoot it." Eani ears perked up at the two men laughed. "Yo, who this?" Sin asked, pointing at the man before backing up as they enetered the room.

"Dad!" E yelped jumping up but noticing he had Clipz by the shirt. "Uh- what you doing with him." She pointed, recognizing Clipz immediately. Sincere just mugged him while Sierra sat in the corner scratching her skin raw. "Caught him snooping in the hallway. I'm only going to give you one chance to tell me who you work for and why you're here." Eric forefully said through gritted teeth, still holding the back of his shirt.

Clipz squinted his eyes at Eani since she didn't look pregnant to him. "How'd you get here?" Titi asked, looking at E's father with so much love it was hard to miss. Eani decided to not address it but opted in hugging her father. "Boss."

"You tell her?" Ti asked, nodding her head at E. Shaking his head no, Ti tucked her lips in and nodded. "Typical Eazy." She mumbled.

"Im glad y'all got y'all lil family reunion going on here but time is ticking, and I suggest if all of y'all wanna make it out, you better get to putting a plan together." De said, chuckling to himself.

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑.
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢🥴

"So you mean to tell me, the bitch is 17? and I'm gonna go back to jail for rape?" Tupac angrily asked as he sat across from Bully. His kidnapper had been filling his head with lies and with nothing to go off of, Pac believed him. "That's why we have to do what we have to do."

"HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING NEWS!?" Genie yelled coming into the house with Xi right behind her. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO FUCKING LAY LOW?!! NOW HIS FACE IS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE. " She fussed, in a outrage. Tupac just shook his head, feeling the headache coming on. Bully had to admit, it was pretty stupid of him to bring Pac out in public but he really had no choice.

"Well you take em and keep at your house, oh I forgot you don't have one!" Bully said sarcasticall, dismissing the conversation completely. "You called your daughter yet?" Bully asked Xi while she flinched at the word daughter. Deep down, she knew she should've gotten a abortion. Xi wanted nothing to do with Eric or his time traveling bullshit.

Over the years, she began to love Bully more than anything. She would do anything for him and he knew it. Bully played on that fact and turned her against her own blood. "She didn't answer, I'm sure everything is fine." She mumbled. While Xi was in on the plan it was alot they left her in the dark about.

"Try again." Genie instructed as Pac continued to watch in silence. Xi immediately pulled out the phone and called her child. "H-hello?" E stuttered into the phone.
Putting on a fake smile, Xi greeted her daughter and they had a normal conversation. "So where are you?" She asked, hearing some shuffling going om.

"I'm on my way home."

click

Pac chuckled but nobody else found it funny. "Call Clipz and make sure he still on they ass." Genie instructed, snapping at Bully as she sat across the table from Tupac. She stared until he got irritated. "The fuck? Sum' on my face?" Shaking her head no, she sat back and clicked her teeth.

"Where is Kaydence? Does he still have the location of them?" She asked making Bully pull kut his phone. When he dialed Clipz it went straight to voicemail.  Calling it again, it finally picked up but not by who he expected. "We have the boy, see you soon." Eric spat before hanging up.

Bully's heart dropped and his face turned white like he had seen a ghost. Xi immediately asked what's wrong, she knew it was bad when they locked eyes. "Eazy's back and he don't sound too happy.

— next chapter starts with the death of Eric