𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟳: 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂

dk when im going to post the last chapter cause y'all don't vote or comment, loosing interest. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Empath the only book I actually wanna write.

cont.

"What are you doing here?" Bully asked opening the door looking at Sierra in disgust. The young girl stood out in the rain with her own arms wrapped around herself. Smacking her teeth, she cocked her head and gave Bully a hug. "Nigga let me in!" She mumbled before slipping herself inside. Looking around, she frowned at the sight of Tupac sitting before her.

It wasn't that she was mad he was there but more so the fact that out of all people her best friend, got his baby. "Why the fuck she here?" Xi asked sneering at Sierra. The woman had a big problem with the little girl and wanted her far away from her daughter. Sierra's mom had no clue about her addiction, Xi found her laid up with Bully at the trap house. It was all her idea to bring her in, E would never be her friend again after this.

"Ms. Fly, yo' ass still mad? You still got your man, let it goo." Sierra shrugged making Tupac laugh. He quickly shutup when Xi gave him the look of death. "Stop the pettiness, why you here Sierra? You switched sides. again." Bully said trying to study her body language.

"Touchè but on the contrary, i have information." Sierra shrugged looking around for Genie. Shrugging because they didn't care for eachother either, she continued to tell them the information. "So tonight, they're planning to go foward with their plan-"

"What plan?" Bully immediately interrupted making Sierra roll her eyes. "I was trying to tell you....... They're going to meet in 3 hours at the lloyd harbor house and wait for you all, then use your own weapons against you all then go back to the past before all of this." Sierra informed the group making Tupac's eyes go wide, that would mean he still dies. Noticing the look, Si laughed inwardly before facing Xi.

"Boo! Why you all in my grill?" The young girl asked as Xi studied her face and body language. Sierra never was a ugly or unkept girl but she really let the drugs get the best of her. It was sad to watch, her being her daughter's best friend made Si like a daughter to her. But When she slept with Bully, all that shit went out the window.

"What you staring at him for?" Xi asked the young girl, glancing back at Tupac. Bully had walked off to call Genie and tell her the so called 'plan.' Sucking her teeth, Sierra exhaled before answering the stupid questions. "Cause, this is fucking Tupac duh." Rolling her eyes, she went sat on the couch as the storm continued. Looking at the clock, she noticed it was already four o'clock.

Almost game time.

meanwhile.

Eani huffed as she stared at the clock then her stomach. The girl wasn't showing but she was sad because the baby never stood a chance. "Hey, I told you we don't have to do it this way." Shaking her head, she gave Titi a big hug as her eyes got watery.

"It's okay." She mumbled wiping the tears staring at Devante, he was still tied to the chair. As much as she wanted to be mad with him, she couldn't and she wouldn't be. "Can we have a minute?" She questioned the room looking at the man as the chatter died down. Eric went to protest before Titi shot him a look.

"We'll be down the hall in my room." Zay spoke up, closing the door as Eani began to untie him. Devante just started in her face as she did the same to him. No words were said but the tension in the room was so thick. "Hey, um I just want you to know I'm not mad at you and I really enjoyed your company. Wish everything was different because I.. I.. I love you Devante."

Listening to her spill her feelings, Devante said nothing just admired her features. "Come here baby." He mumbled, bringing his hand to her neck as he met her to interlock their lips. The butterflies in her stomach erupted and the waterfall in her panties was no surprise. Detaching their lips, he moved to stand up and brung her with him.

Interlocking their hands, Devante began to speak to her. "I'm sorry but I had no choice, Now you know why I go missing. I will love you always and it goes far beyond this lifetime. I wish we had more time but life has a funny way of cutting shit short." He expressed looking in her eyes as they danced around. Both having inward battles with theirselves and what they knew what was right at this moment but they didn't care, these two wanted to be selfish for once.

Sliding her tank down her shoulder, De watched her as she watched him, nervous but excited for his next move. Placing light but hot kisses starting at her earlobe to her chest as he removed the clothing from her body. Eani's small moans could be heard but he wanted her to be louder, he needed her to be louder.

Gently pushing her back onto the bed, he continued to kiss down her body. Reaching her shorts, De looked up for confirmation that she wanted to go further before removing them Nodding, Eani looked at him with so much love. Kissing down her slightly round belly, he proceeded to slide her panties off with his teeth. "Mhmm." She moaned as he kissed her thighs being sure to leave marks.

Spreading her legs, he looked at her beautiful woman hood. Devante mouth watered at the sight as he lowered himself to his knees. "Oh-" She started, watching him take his index and middle finger into his mouth before rubbing them against her now sensitive nub. His hazel orbs stared into hers, it was like the whole world disappeared and the only people that mattered were them.

"You like that?" He mumbled as he listened to the sounds of her moans and the sloshy sounds of her incredibly wet center. Bringing his face to it, he made sure to put her knees to the bed before stuffing his face. He licked, sucked and rubbed her to ecstasy as she moaned to the heavens.

"Yes!" She cried, clutching on the sheets as he continued his assault on her mound. She tasted to good, he didn't know if he wanted to stop. Sliding those same two fingers into her deeply before curving them, De seen those tears pooling in her eyes.

"Cum for me baby." He mumbled into her, sending vibrations through her lower half. E's legs locked as they slightly shook and Devante didn't stop. He wanted to push her to the limit, make her have a outside of the body experience. Her juices spewed from her body as she shook against his face before he stopped. Her screams would be etched in his mind for all the days to come.

"Let me clean you up." He said retreating into the bathroom to get her a warm towel. Eventually she got up and redressed herself. Looking at the clock she seen it was time to head to Lloyd Harbor. Exiting the room, she meet the others in the lobby and they all headed out. "No matter what happens today, just know we did all we could." Eric said looking at the faces of the others.

As they approached the ferry, they all hoped Sierra successfully completed her part of the plan. Boarding the ferry, they looked for the familiar face but failed to see her. "Knew we couldn't trust that bitch." She mumbled to herself beginning to feel discouraged. Suddenly, two beings ran on in a hurry and when she seen who, she almost jumped for joy.

"Okay, you made it. Hi." She said speaking to Pac as she felt eyes burning into her back. Looking back, she seen it was Devante making her face forward. "Um, we obviously have alot to discuss." E said leading the way to a seat. Pac sat next to her as they both tried to find the words.

"I'm sorry I put you in this situation." She mumbled, looking down at her fingers.

"No biggie, I got to live. Even if it was for a little while, I lived. Got to see this new fucked up world." He mumbled, his brown orbs watching the waves as the ferry moved freely through the water. "I- I wish we could've had more time to figure out a better way to fix all this shit." He mumbled again, looking at her stomach. The man's only heir, his only child.

"Look, If you think we told that bitch our actual plan. You not as smart as I thought." She winked before shutting up for the rest of the ride while Pac let his mind race.

But no one had the slightest idea of what was to really happen in Lloyd Harbor this day.