season 1 episode 18 (FINALE): LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

when one Queen pershies, another rises from the ashes. 🤍 

Stepping into the house, everybody tried to be as quiet as possible in case someone had beat them there. "ouch." Sincere mumbled a little too loud after stepping on something. Everybody shot him ugly looks making him mug them even harder. "You okay? Okay let's move on." Eani mumbled continuing her strut. Both Pac and Devante watched in awe. The young girl had suddenly become alluring.

"Which bookcase is it?" Eazy asked lowly. Titi shook her head, "Something is not right."

Suddenly there was a big woosh and it was like the whole house was tumbling down, the floors shook as Titi and E looked for the bookcase. Finally finding it, they all dramatically scrambled down the stairs. Eani may have tripped once or twice being saved my Pac each time who was hot on her trail. Reaching the bottom, everyone held their weapons and stood at alert ready for anything they would meet down here.

"What the fuck is this place?" Sincere asked, running his hands over the fresh markings on the wall. Everyone studied them trying to decipher the language put on them but to no avail. "hoc loco mihi inimici tui peribunt." Titi managed to say aloud like she had heard it before or actually spoke this language. "Is that latin?" She asked making Eazy shake his head.

"Y'know what this means! Tell her!" Titi yelled, pushing the chest of her secret lover, completely enraged. See, Easy had a few secrets of him
own but they weren't exactly, harmful.
The couple had a stare down in hopes that Titi would stand down and she didn't. This decision is what caused a turn of events. "Babygirl..." Eazy breathed looking at the wall before back at Titi who urged him
to continue.

"The walls says 'This is the place where my enemies will perish' and this one says 'vivat regina eani' which means 'Long Live Queen Eani', someone is planning to kill you to take your ranking back at headquarters." Her father said, not really explaining the full truth.

"What do you mean..ranking? Queen Eani?" She asked being vague about what she really wanted to know. "You are the true ruler of the Travelers. It's a reason Queen Trap has come after you so harshly. Your attraction to De was prewritten but fate place Shakur there because he is your true counterpart." Looking around Eani tried to understand but she couldn't. Her whole life had been... prewritten?

"You are the longest living prophecy of Time Traveler history, we have waited 1600 years for your return. Eani, child you are the chosen one." Zay said coming forth with a glowing stick in his hand. Taking it, he placed it in the young girls palm and instantly everything around them shifted even the stick which was now a staff. Eani's once black hair turned into a beautiful midnight blue and flowed down her back beautifully.

"All hail Queen Eani." Five sarcastic beings said coming from behind the shadows. After watching the exchange from afar they decided it was their turn to talk. "But see little girl, what they didn't tell you was the only way you will live to see your reign is if you make it out of here alive and that chance is slim to none because see, we have years of fighting experience but you? none." Genie spoke, making the young girl want to cower but she stood tall.

Looking at the faces of her mother, Kadence, Bully, Genie, a new face she could see through the act. These people were scared of her, unsure of how this could turn out. Both sides were. "Touchè." Eani giggled before looking back at her dad who sadly smiled. Everybody wanted her to win this battle, wanted them to win but it was slim, this is Queen Trap she's up against.

"Eani, the staff!" Zay yelled, making Eani weild it with power she didn't know she had, striking Genie full force. The once powerful woman was stunned, as her other accomplices tried to rush the group but was unsuccessful. Xi just stood frozen in place as her daughter approached her, a unknown look in her eyes. E was disgusted with her mother and as bad as she wanted to strike her, she couldn't.

"You're going to regret this for the rest of your miserable fucking life." The young girl seethed circling around her mother as she sniffled. "I-I'm so sorry, I had n-no idea it would end up like this!!! You have to believe me baby, I'm yo' mother." She cried and for a second Eani almost believed her. After staring in the face of her birth giver, a lone tear escaped her eye causing her to turn on her heels and go the opposite direction. "If I were you I would get out of here while I still have a chance." And the lady did just that.

Walking towards Genie she seen the worried look in her eyes. "So what now? You're gonna kill me?"

"Nope." E said popping the p. Looking back everyone stood at attention waiting for my next move but a loud cackling thunder erupted, making everyone in the room jump. "I haven't seen a storm like this since..."

"Since when! Y'all always taking extra long to say some shit!" Sincere yelled, scratching his hair.

"Eani if you don't do it now I think it'll be too late." My dad told me making me look down at my stomach before nodding. Pointing the staff at genie, E stared into her face before blasting her off into next century. Grabbing Pac's hand the young girl then looked to her family and apologized before sticking the staff in the ground.

"Where are we?" Titi mumbled, rubbing her eyes. The place oddly felt familiar but it was too hard to tell. Eani got up and dusted herself off as everybody shot her looks. "We're at this HQ place you couldn't shut up about."

"You know what this means right?" Zay asked, holding out his palms.

"Yeah....I'm ready."

"Alright then, queen."

"Right this way." Eazy directed.

ALRIGHT AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS

ARE YALL EXCITED FOR BOOK 2 OR NAH?

EANI THE QUEEN? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR EVERYONE ELSE?