𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 1 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 5: 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ explicit content in this chapter.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚢.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚢

After getting dressed with absolutely no moves popping off today, E sat on the side of her bed bored as hell

After getting dressed with absolutely no moves popping off today, E sat on the side of her bed bored as hell. She knew Si knew the moves but they were still not allowed to be around each other and the boys were off doing illegal bullshit, so she was stuck at home. "This shit for the bird's mane." She huffed getting up to go see if her mom was still home.

"Yooooo." She called out, barging into the room just to see it empty. Shrugging, she figured Xi left with the sorry excuse of a best friend her dad had. Deciding on to just smoke instead, she grabbed her shoebox and went out on the front porch. "Put that money up lil nigga, that ain't shit." She rapped along to some song blasting on the block as the children played freely.

Taking out a wood, she looked for the end to unravel and wet it before beginning to unwrap it. After dumping the guts out she grabbed her scissors and cut it, so it was even. Setting it to the side, she grabbed her bag of weed and took a few nuggets out and started to break them down. "Ay!" She heard an unknown voice call out. Looking up, she saw Clipz beginning to walk up to her driveway. "Wassup?" She asked as he got closer. The hairs on the back of her neck stood straight up and her heart rate sped up dramatically. Her flight or response in her brain going haywire.

"Uh-not shit, just kickin' it." He told her looking at her intently. Nodding she finished rolling her wood and began to run her lighter over it lightly to make sure it was sealed. "Oh iight." She mumbled, taking in her surroundings once more. Something was telling her something wasn't right.

Noticing Clipz sneakily smirked, "You mind?" He asked referring to the other unoccupied chair on the porch. Shrugging, E told him he could sit. The feelings in her body went into overdrive as he got closer, shifting uncomfortably she heard Zay's faint voice in the back of her head but couldn't hear anything he was saying.