𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15: 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙨.

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟺
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝚃𝚉. 🛎

 🛎

"I can't wait to kill this nigga man

"I can't wait to kill this nigga man." Bully said to Xi as they walked into the hotel room they rented. It was a little far out but nobody were really checking for them. Well for Bully, Xi had Eani at her Mother's and of course Eric was blowing up her pager. Rolling her eyes, she took the battery out and gave her full attention to her lover.

Although she had been with Eric for three and a half years, more than half of that time she had been creeping with his right hand man. Bully was driven by jealousy, so what started as a fuck mission turned into a whole ass affair. The two just wanted to have fun, no feelings involved but shit happened. Eric cheated once and Xi used it for ammunition.

Over time Bully's jealousy festered and settled in on his heart. He hated that Eric was better than him. Envious that he brung in more money even if it was by a couple thousand. Furious with the fact Eric got to sleep with Xi and pretend to be a big happy family when he knew the truth.

So when, he stumbled across Eric doing the 'impossible', he searched high and low for a way to take him out. First he contemplated blackmail but he wanted him gone.  One day the opportunity knocked on his door, literally. Someone from the Trapper camp presented himself to Bully, giving him numerous ways to take Eric out but only if he joined them. It sounded good so he never thought twice about it, giving them his mind and soul.

It wasn't hard to bring Xi in on his little plan, she just wanted Eric out of her life. Although she was assured he wouldn't be killed, that was Bully's full intentions."You think he's gonna fall for it?" Xi asked biting down on her nail. If it was one thing the both of them knew, it was that Eric was no fool. Nodding Bully assured Xi everything would be okay.

Meanwhile Eric sat in the parking lot of the hotel, looking at the paper he found in Xi's pocket a few days ago. It was a recipt from the booking of the hotel. "What if she really cheating on me? I can't kill her, Blue need her moms." Eazy whispered to himself, trying not to get too upset. The last thing he wanted to do was leave her without a parent. He thought about Eani with everything he does.

Causing him to want to pull back from the game, he was working slowly but surely and planned to leave everything to his bestfriend. Knowing that Bully was not ready to leave the life, he trusted no one else with his empire. Contemplating on backing out and just going home, Eazy eventually forced himself out of the car.

Walking up to the front desk, he sweet talked the receptionist into giving hima key and was on his way. Entering the hallway, he heard the slow music coming from one of the rooms. Soon as E touched the door knob of 545, he got chills all over his body and that's when he knew.

RULE #56
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSES ! YOU INTUTION IS HEIGHTENED, TRUST IT.

"Man this bitch..." He mumbled, clutching the gun he had on his side. The whole hood told him not to trust Xi but he loved her and no matter what dumb shit she did, he knew it was mutual. Eric couldnt deny he knew Ci was cheating but he never looked to much into it to figure out who. Finally sticking the key in, he was alarmed at the eerie silence the room held.

"Xi! You in here?" He asked a little shakily, knowing that he had walked into a trap. So when he was hit in the back of the head, it came as no surprise. Thirty minutes later, Xi threw a bucket of water on him to wake him while Bully stood across from him
with his arms crossed.

"WAKE YO' BITCH ASS UP." He roared, laughing a little as Eric caughed from water going up his nose. Eric stared as his best friend with hurt and rage, mad at the zip ties holding him to the chair. Saying nothing, he just let his head hang low. To him, it was no reason to cry and beg but that's what Bully wanted.

Grabbing his gun off his waist, he became aggravated at Xi grabbing his arm. "You said you weren't gonna hurt him. Just scare him." What Bully hsd told Xi was, he was going to scare him into leaving town and never coming back but he obviously lied. "Baby just go wait for me, this between two men."

"baby?" Eric looked up.and asked, completely ignoring Bully to stare into Xi's soul. Biting his bottom lip, he nodded bitterly. "They tried to tell me you wasn't shit but i ain't listen, What about our daughter?"  He asked, knowing E was his biologically but she would be raised as Bully's and that did not sit right with him.

"I wish she wasn't yours, you cursed her." She mumbled, wiping a lone tear before leaving the room.  Approaching him, Bully clipped the zip ties and stepped back. "You aint gonna make it out of here alive but the least I could do is make it seem like you got a chance.... right?"

Still sitting, Eric kicked his left leg out and made Bully fall to the ground. "You supposed to be my nigga man!" He yelled, getting up to stand over Bully. Tears stremed down his face as he raised his fist and rained them down on Bully's face. "I been doing all this to get out the game and leave it all to you! WHY MAN!" He yelled out, before Bully kicked him off and gained the upper hand.

"You always got everything, the girls, cars, clothes! And I was always looked at to get in where I could.. Well not no more cause once I take you out, I own all of this even yo bitch nigga and it aint shit you could do about it!" He smiled, showing his coffee stained teeth. Pulling out the gun gifted to him from the Trappers, Bully put it to the center of his chest.

"I'ma take reall good care of your daughter too nigga."

——BOOM

Gathering up Xi by the arm, he exited the hotel as natural as possible. Knowing she didn't want to get locked up, she complied but not without looking back first. The young woman could've sworn she seen a flash from the window but she shook it off, keeping that to herself.

They headed to the car, while Bully stopped at the phone booth. "It's done."