𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 6: 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘉𝘰𝘺.

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟽
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚈.

"Shake it out west..." Eani mumbled along to the tic tok as her and Dewie danced along to the music coming from his phone. Dewie has gained about three thousand followers since joing the app a month ago. He was always remaking famous movie scenes and comedy specials.

"Yeoo," Sincere called out as him and Sierra made their way into the room. Sierra hadn't been by or talked to them in a about a month so for her to be coming around again was strange. Kadence was the only one who took to her, of course. "Wassup Sisi? you straight?" He smirked. You see, Kadence was her supplier and that was code for 'you need some?' but nobody knew that.

"Sup Clipz, im good." She nodded lazily, coming down from one of the beans she had just popped. Kadence noticed and smirked before tearing his attention away and focusing on the conversation the boys were having. Sierra glanced at E sadly, wanting desperately talk to her friend. She knew she was wrong at the end of the day.

Swallowing her pride, she tapped Eani who looked up from her phone. "Can we talk?" She asked, nodding her head towards the door. Once they got outside, E sat on the steps while Si stayed standing.  "Um.. I just wanna apologize. I was wrong for coming at you like. 'dat just for caring."  Sierra spilled while E kept quiet.

Something was telling her not to accept this apology for real and it had more motives behind it than being her friend again. "It's cool, I'll just mind my business next time." E shrugged, messing with the tongue on her brand new pink and black ones.

"Friends?" Si asked eagerly holding her hand out for E to shake. Moving her head side to side, E ignored her hand and gave her a thumbs up. "You know the rona going around and you be on Sycamore so no tellin what you got forreal. We cool doe" Eani nodded, insulting the girl but Sierra shook it off. The young girl didn't feel half as bad for teaming up with Clipz now. 

"Whatever E, I aint got 'nun, why you being like that?" She asked, aggravating Eani as she stood up and dusted her pants off, preparing to go back into the house. "I just don't care because obviously you too far gone for me to tell you what to do. Hopefully you stop before it's too late." Eani told Si, sympathetically before turning on her heels and walking back in.

"Fuck that bitch, wasn't never my friend anyway." She tried to mumble as E walked away but she heard her. Turning around again, she looked her bestfriend up and down with a snarl. "The fuck you mean I wasn't never yo' friend? All those times people talked about you, exposed you and allat that shit I stayed right there by yo stupid ass! Mad cause I don't wanna be friends with a damn crackhead? Fuck I look like?" E roared in Si's face.

"A FUCKING FRIEND DUH?!" Sierras yelled back, getting in E's face. Stepping back Eani nodded. "A friend aint gon sit there and support no fuckin' addiction. You barely go two hours without slippin' one of them bitches in yo' mouth thinkin' you low or sum' shit." Eani pointed out making Si look at her feet. The boys were now crowded at the door listening to the conversation. Sincere came out the house with his eyebrow raised.

"Slippin' what in yo' mouth? Dick?" He laughed, trying to light the mood but the girls continued with their stare down. Feeling the tension between the two, he looked back and forth before asking what was going on. The girls had been friends since diapers and barely had arguements. "She mad." Sierra shrugged trying to keep simple.