𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 2: 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢.
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈.

"Yeah hoe, I told you!! you CANT  fuck with me!" Eani yelled at Mira

"Yeah hoe, I told you!! you CANT fuck with me!" Eani yelled at Mira. She had her fucked up but the whole block know that Mira knows better now. E did her dirty.

"Girl fuck you, dumbass.Im still gone fuck witcho dude." She said holding her nose, that hoe was leaking too bad. E had blood all over her hands but said fuck it though as she ran back in her direction punching the young girl in the face making her fall back on the concrete.

"Ooo shit!"

Eani sat on her and punched all over Mira's body. She aint give a fuck, she was showing her 'dumb ass'. She was soon lifted by somebody but managed to end it with kick to Mira's face.

"Yeah bitch, everytime you fuck with me ima show you! I GETS ACTIVE HOE!!!" Eani screamed before storming in the house.  Everybody was supposed to be outside, just chilling but one of Rakim's hoe stepped to Eani like she aint the main chick ruining E's whole vibe.

Deciding on sitting down for a second to catch her breath, she was fucking tired and needed to calm down before she killed somebody. The moment of silence was short lived due to Rakim and Si both coming in the house.

"You aint even have to beat her up that bad, you did too much." He said making Eani roll her fucking eyes and stand up. "Boy, fuck you and her! It aint no rules rememberrrr! you must wanna fight too?" She asked, getting in his face and making him shake his head. The girl didn't care, once its up there, its up there. If Rakim would stop sticking his 16 year old dick in everything, nobody would be getting beat the fuck up.

"You so fucking childish son." He said before storming out to go help his side hoe of the week. She could carless though, E didn't give a damn bout whatever they had going on anymore. She was tired of constantly looking stupid over him.