•💕john~love like heaven💕•

This was requested by emylennon . I hope you like it!

You were sat on the couch of the house that you shared with your boyfriend John, you were waiting for him to come home. He had been at a press conference about the Beatles new film 'A hard days night'.

Suddenly the door opened as John burst through instantly running upstairs to your bedroom. As soon as you saw him you ran up after him. You carefully opened the door and saw him lying on the bed crying his eyes out. It broke your heart to see him like this. You climbed onto the bed and brought him into a hug to comfort him. Once he had calmed down you asked him what was wrong.
"During the press conference, I was told I'm the fat Beatle," he managed to say through tears. You couldn't bare it when people made these comments about him. He may be a sarcastic arsehole at times but he is also really sweet and sensitive. He never lets his sensitive side show in public, being the strong person he is.
"Shh cupido, it's okay. Ignore their horrible comments. You're not fat you're perfect in every way shape and form. If anything their stupid. Making fun of someone for their appearance is the lowest form of bullying. By saying that impertinent comment, it only shows that they're self conscious about something but decide to take it out on you which is such a childish thing to do," he let out a small laugh.
"I suppose you're right," he placed little kisses all down your neck.
"What would I do without you 'ey?" The pair of you stayed wrapped in each other's arms until you both drifted off to sleep.