Author's Note

Hello my dear readers.

I first need to fill you in with some essentials before this story can begin.

Urgh I know, you are desperate to start it, but try to stay awake ;)

First of all, this is Sarah J. Maas her world, she is the creator and takes all the wonderful credit for her amazing stories! 

I also tried to write the story in a way that if you haven't read Sarah's books, you could still follow the story. (But shame on you :p ) So that's also why the first chapters contain a lot of info about her world. 

My story takes place around 150 years after the war of the TOG series and 50 years after ACOTAR. I created a story where both of these worlds come together in one. I know it's geographically totally impossible, but with a little imagination...

Most characters in the books are created by Sarah J. Maas, but I also made up a few of them and some may be based on characters from other YA books I liked (Cassandra Clare, Richelle Mead,...) Yess, like Shadowhunters and Downworlders for example :D

*Spoiler alert if you haven't read Kingdom of Ash, go to "Trigger Warnings"*

Don't hate me for this but I may have changed a little bit of Sarah's storyline or assumed a few things to make my story.

The most important one is that Maeve never died in the last book because Aelin couldn't destroy her and that Fenrys is still enslaved to her.

I also assumed that both Dorian, Lysandra and Elite are immortal. Dorian because of his strong magic, Lysandra can keep herself young and Elite because of the witch blood in her veins. For the rest it are small details that I changed, I hope no one kills me right now :o

*Trigger Warnings*

I warned you before but will do it again, my story is also a love story so  some sexual activities will happen... But we all love a little smut, right? ;)

Also, since none of these characters have any manners, the language is not always appropriate. I warned you!

Trigger warnings besides sexual content and language: emotional abuse/harm, physical harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, child abuse, nightmares about traumatic events, death, torture, violence. (Sometimes trigger warnings are added at the beginning of a chapter if it's a very explicit scene )

I'm excited to share it with all of you.  Please vote and comment on my story if you like it!

Enjoy my dear readers & let the story begin!

Xxx Morrigan's Mate