Chapter 10 : A storm is coming

** Art by Jungpark on DeviantArt, link in comments**

*Dear readers, this chapter has sexual content. Be warned but enjoy! * 

Lyra

The foreign forest was quiet when I tapped the thick black line on the ground, the only remains of the Wall that used to separate the humans from the Fae. The contrast between the borders of Prythian and the Human Continent, still visible. The former that was full of life compared to the latter.

The moment the Wall was destroyed, the rumble of magic was felt on every continent. Even in Doranelle. My mother had sent me here to investigate the source of that power.

I already found out that a magical Cauldron had wiped out the wall in one single blast and that apparently Hybern was behind this attack. A war was fought just a few months ago, where Prythian and the humans defeated Hybern. Knowing my mother, Prythian would have called for aid, and she would have ignored it.

The Cauldron disappeared afterwards, no one knew what happened to it. Of course, my sweet mother wants to have it. Searching for a day, I had no luck finding that fancy bathtub. Even here, not a single trace of that power. 

But I felt that I was close, I just needed to-

I tried to dodge when a powder was thrown in my face, but it was too late. A millisecond later, my magic was blocked.

Fuck. 

Stupid Faebane.

I just saw a brown haired figure appear in front of me, before I felt a hit on my head and blackness took over....

__

"Lyra, calm down. Don't try to move." A familiar female voice told me.

Everything was a daze, I tried to move again when I felt the pain hit me.

What happened?

Where was I?

I tried to ask the person who was with me, but before I could, the endless darkness took over again..

__

"Well, well, what do we have here?" A stern male voice whispered in my ear.

I was bound to a chair, stuck by handcuffs doped in Faebane. Blindfolded, I had no clue where I was or who my captor was. The only thing I smelled with my now human senses were... books?

I sighed , my mother will kill me. Well, if these people weren't first.

I made the decision to just get in the role of a weak terrified female.

"P-Please, let me go. I will do you no harm." I tried to stutter.

I heard a laugh and a female voice said: "Princess of Doranelle, doing us no harm? Cut the act, please."

Shit. How did they know who I was? People of Prythian had never met me. So this must be a bunch of humans then? How?

"Who are you?" I demanded in a voice dripping in anger, cutting the act like the female told me.

"We will ask the questions here, don't you think?" The male voice sneered.

I tried to break the handcuffs, but they held firm. Great.

I sensed that the male, or man, now stood before me, placing his face before my own.

"We have heard a lot of terrible stories about you." He began.