Chapter 6. My name?

-Keegan-

The next morning Keegan woke up to the sound of the door to his parents' bedroom opening. It creaked loudly as his mother came out with her arms stretched up over her head. She yawned out a 'good morning' before stepping out of the house to go and fetch the usual freshly baked bread and milk they always had for breakfast.

Keegan studied the ceiling for about five seconds, wondering if yesterday had truly happened. Did he really let Orla talk him into bringing a naked stranger into their home?

"Yes. Yes, you did, because you are thick as shit." He groaned and sat up. He groaned once more in frustration while rubbing his hands against his face. "Why... why was I the one who had to sleep out here?"

When he lowered his hands and opened his eyes, he saw that the door to his room was open. The girl stood in the door frame with eyes which revealed that she had been up for a while. Only a hint of sleepiness lingered in the blue eyes. Keegan was all of a sudden much more alert. He moistened his lips, prepared to say something but nothing came out.

The girl had either slept in his mother's clothes, or she had done a very bad job getting dressed this morning. The shirt hung loosely around her shoulders, on her right side it even hung down so much that her right shoulder and a big part of her upper arm was visible. It only left her breast to one's imagination... Even though he had already seen them both. Keegan blinked and pretended like he hadn't just noticed how much skin she was showing... Not to mention how badly she had tied her skirt... The only way to describe it was poorly, and when she turned slowly to see if someone else was awake Keegan held his breath.

What was presented in front of him was a vision that tormented him in the sweetest kind of way, just like how the shirt hung of her. The girl's right leg peaked out through the fabric of his mother's skirt. His eyes rested on her ankle before it slowly made its way up to her knee and then her soft thigh.

Jesus... I can almost see all of her right leg... He thought to himself and pressed his lips together. He could even spot the hint of her right butt cheek and he bit his chin in frustration.

"Good morning." The sound of her voice distracted him from his mind. The girl had a very soft tone to her voice. She did not sound like she had just woken up.

No please don't talk to me... I can't... Does she really have to be so... Urgh! I will definitely get slapped today. He thought and could already feel the back of his mother's and sister's hands hitting him. How am I supposed to go through the day without being slapped by either mother or Orla if she will look like that? Why don't she just slap me herself...? Hopefully, mother will fix her clothes later... He thought, but he didn't really hope for it.

The girl was still looking at him when he remembered that she had just spoken to him. He wasn't able to construct a response so instead he pressed his lips together and gave her a faint smile in return.

His response didn't seem to be what she expected because she frowned a bit. He must have offended her... She mumbled something under her breath and Keegan felt his brows rise in surprise and amusement. He knew this type of behavior. Orla mumbled nasty things about him like this all the time.

"I might not understand what you just said, but I know when someone is being snide." He told her and smirked at her haughtily.

The blue eyes narrowed and the girl's nose wrinkled. She turned her face away from him. Apparently she wasn't amused by him, that was very clear, but Keegan couldn't focus on whether or not she was pouting. The way her face looked right now had him thrown off and distraught. She looked so charmingly displeased. He wasn't even able to stop smirking at her.