Chapter 28. Arseholes and an Apology

-Cara-

The release was one of the most intense she had ever experienced, at least that was what it felt like, from what her body seemed to recall. It was mind-blowingly intense, leaving her shivering all over as the aftershocks hit her repeatedly.

"Keegan! Are you here? Did you find her?" Jared's voice came closer with every second and Cara had a hard time staying quite as she came back down from her release. She had let out a loud sound, that wasn't far from a scream, as she came and Keegan had chimed in when her orgasm intensified everything for him.

"He'll hear you." moaned Keegan after they had shared a long and heated kiss. Cara let out a last loud moan. One of his large hands silenced her by covering her mouth and most of the lower part of her face. "Keep it down." He warned her, not wanting his friend to hear her.

Cara whimpered by the sensation every thrust left her with. Keegan's left hand had a sturdy grip around the back of her neck and his eyes were closed. However, not by what they were doing. Not anymore at least. Now his eyes were closed because he was trying to block Jared out of his mind as he kept shouting in their vicinity.

"Where are you?" She breathed after she had removed his hand and kissed him deeply again.

"Keegan?!" Jared's voice was coming even closer and she felt him getting ripped out of what they were doing.

"I... uh..." Keegan groaned incoherently. "I am here." Cara heard in his voice that even though he might did not know it himself, he wasn't telling her the truth.

"Do you want to stop?" She whispered in hesitation. There was no part of her that wanted to stop, but it did not feel right to continue if he wasn't in for it any longer. A dark growl left him and he opened his eyes, staring intently into hers. It made her smile a little, letting her know that she was wrong.

"No! I just do not want him to see you." He answered her. "Not like this." He kissed her and pushed her against himself, causing her to whimper as her clit brushed against him and shooting thrilling waves throughout her whole body.

"Keegan! You arse! Answer me!" Jared shouted from what could only be described as ten feet away.

"Shut the fuck up, Jared!" Keegan shouted furiously. His hands' grip around Cara tightened in frustration. Jared had ruined it for Keegan. "I cannot believe this." He sighed. "I am so sorry." The green eyes were unveiled from his lust and were staring into hers, filled with guilt.

"It is fine." She giggled while she suppressed everything she wanted to do to Jared right now. One part of her wanted to throw something in his stupid face, hopefully breaking something in the process, but judging from Keegan's mood, he was more likely to do it than her.

-Keegan-

Jared had drawn his last breath.

Cara got off of him and got dressed in a second. Keegan did the same but faster. He was so infuriated with Jared. Keegan kissed Cara deeply but quickly before he exited the small haven they had taken shelter in.

"Stay here." He whispered. Cara nodded and adjusted her clothing so there wouldn't be any traces of what they had just done.

As Keegan came out of the bushes, Jared appeared in his line of sight when he turned to his right. He raised his arm, pointing furiously at Jared, who immediately stopped.

"There you ar- Why do you look so mad?" Jared asked and flinched backwards as he noticed the aggressiveness in Keegan's strides. "What is the matter?"

"You absolute arsehole, I am going to murder you!" Keegan growled.

For a second, Jared's eyes dropped and Keegan wanted to die. He watched as Jared quickly figured out why his best friend was so fuming mad and coming at him at a speed that could only mean trouble.