Chapter. 19 The Little Foreigner

1. Sorry for the delay, the weekend and work drained me lol. 
2. This chapter is filthy. Verbal mostly but yes, I think a fair warning is needed! 
3. Enjoy

-Cara-

A dark groan roared its way out of Keegan when she had accidentally said his name. The intensely pleased response she received from him caused her to shudder and she lost her breath. She hadn't been able to control herself from kissing him again. It had just happened.

Strangely, his groan made her feel safe. Slowly, she started to realize that maybe he was safety to her. Was that the reason for why she felt drawn to him? Besides his good looks and dark husky voice?

The feeling of Keegan's hands digging into her waist sent delicious ripples through her body and they all ended up in the same place; between her thighs.

She relentlessly and shamelessly craved more. His hands needed to be everywhere and not just at her waist. She wanted them all over her. She wanted him to pull her closer, so close that she couldn't feel anything between them.

A part deep inside of her wanted him to crush her against his body.

It felt like the tighter he held her, the less lost and confused she felt. Being in Keegan's arms made her feel protected and it soothed the constant feeling of anxiety.

Everything that caused her so much worry poured out of her for every second he held her. The mystery of where she was, how she got there and why she was here faded with the sensation of his soft lips pressed against hers. At the very least it made her forget about it for a moment. 

But the best aspect of being in his embrace was how good it felt to be touched. It felt like eons had passed since the last time Cara had felt the closeness of someone else. Although she was surrounded by Keegan and his family almost all the time, she felt quite alone. Mainly because no one understood her and vice versa.

The sound of voices approaching the house disturbed them in the middle of their heated kiss. Cara felt her hair fall down her back as Keegan angled her face upwards a little so he could take what pleased him. She sensed how he noticed the voices as well because he was prolonging the kiss for as long as he could. 

He tastes so good... She moaned internally and felt so disappointed that they would have to stop this. Her body melted into his and she placed her right hand against his cheek and stroked his cheek with her thumb, just below his eye. It feels like I have kissed him hundred times before... and still...

As the kiss slowly reached its end, she thought that was it. However, Keegan didn't let go of her, instead he kept her close. A very light moan left her when she couldn't feel anything else than how much she wanted him, without their clothes. She was so ready for him that it almost made her want to cry. 

To her filthy nature's joy, she felt him press against her abdomen. Rock hard and screaming silently for release. It was impossible to miss that Keegan was as ready for her as she was for him.

"Stop that." He moaned when he heard her moaning against his lips. The sound of his voice revealed that he was exactly as weak as she was. His left hand was slowly heading downwards to her butt and every millimeter he touched sent strong jolts of hunger through her.