Chapter 24. Frustration

-Keegan-

He was fighting his own body with everything he had. Especially his nether regions. It took a lot out of Keegan not to let that part of him take charge and throw caution to the wind.

His parents could walk in through the door any second and he was not going to give them the satisfaction of scolding him anymore.

However, there was no suitable description of the hell he was in right now. A battle was being fought between his mind and his urges to still the hunger Cara awakened in him.

I really, really want it to kiss her... He thought and grabbed her around her neck with. It was as his body moved on its own, with its own will. For a second he closed his eyes when the memory of their first kiss flashed before him.

Slowly, he grazed her lips as the memory made his internal battle even more frustrating and impossible to win.

A light sigh escaped Cara when she felt his skin touch hers. Her lips reached carefully for his, but she hesitated. Most likely because he had said that his lip hurt.

This slightest notion of Cara's hunger made it futile for him to keep on fighting his own. Keegan couldn't fight his own body any longer. He was completely undone by her and his pain disappeared into oblivion when he held her this close. He needed her. All of his blood seemed to have left his head for a part down south. He wanted to kiss her so badly, but if he did, it would hurt like hell and he wouldn't be able to finish it like he wanted to. That would be even more tormenting than not having the kiss at all.

Keegan's eyes flew over the wonderfully serene face which had looked furious a moment ago. Now, it looked so carefree, almost at peace.

Cara waited, her lips slightly parted as he brushed his upper lip against hers. The blue eyes flickered between his lips and his gaze as she waited for his next move.

In pure agony, Keegan contemplated over kissing her or not. Could it truly be worse to kiss her, and have to stop, than to not have kissed her?

To his surprise, Cara was more eager than he had expected. The small hands suddenly tugged at the sides of his shirt as her lips urged him to give her the kiss they both seemed to yearn so much for. The small hands continued upwards and stopped at his cheeks and her thumbs stroked alongside his jaws.

An exhilarating sensation spread from where her fingers touched his skin throughout every part of him. It was almost impossible not pick her up. All he wanted was to feel her body close to his own. He wrapped his right arm around her and tugged her closer into his embrace and felt her gasp for air.

She was as taken by him, as he was by her.

Keegan lowered his face closer to Cara's and closed his eyes as their foreheads met.

"Please, Keegan..." She whispered against his lips. Her right hand moved up a little and caressed his cheek softly. "What are you waiting for?" Her voice was so low that he struggled to hear her words, but he did.

The thickest fog clouded his mind, and his judgment, from the sound of her pleading. She didn't need to beg, he would gladly give her what she wanted.

Before he had time to react he felt the tip of her tongue lightly touch the lower part if his upper lip. The part that wasn't bleeding or hurting. Keegan growled and his arm tensed up around her.

I want her. Now. I want to rip her clothes off and... This is beyond sinful... and yet there is not a part of me which does not want her. I will gladly go to hell and back as long as she is-