Chapter 27. Touch me

**WARNING**

*SMUT AHEAD*
*VERY MATURE CONTENT*

Okay, the song does not fit the era at all... but h*ell did it put me in a mooooood ( except the part with Kaney though, but hey, he's not my cup of tea).

Just love it.

-Keegan-

Cara's hunger fueled his and they stayed like they were for a long time; silent but starving for each other. Keegan felt himself grow as Cara initiated another kiss. He couldn't control himself and he did not intend to try either. The way she was making him feel was absolutely insane, and she did it with only her lips. Keegan was completely undone with lust and he was done trying to hide how he felt about her.

Her hands crept up over his chest until they snaked around his neck. He felt the fingers of her right hand scratch him wonderfully arousing at the base of his neck and it made the hair on it stand. All the while she pressed her lips to his for what number of time he could not recall.

Keegan held her around her waist, slowly drawing her closer. When there was no more room between them, his hands ventured up until they finally buried themselves in her long dark hair, his thumbs just visible behind her ears.

"Stay." He whispered against her ample lips. "Don't leave again."

"I did not leave, Keegan." She whispered, a little out of breath.

"Did someone-"

"Someone took me." She finished his sentence, confirming his suspicions.

I knew she would not just leave like that...

"Who?" He urged her to continue. He had never been the one prone to violence, but knowing that someone was out for Cara, made his blood practically boil. She lowered her gaze and bit her lip insecurely. "Cara. Who took you?" He pushed her when an answer never came.

"I don't know..." She whispered, sounding frightened. He grabbed her right cheek gently and angled her face upwards so he could meet her eyes. So she would know that he was there to protect her if there was ever the need for it. "'I think they are from where I come from..." She mumbled and leaned into his palm.

She was quiet for a second before she opened her mouth again.

"My time would be more accurate but how do I explain that to him?" She spoke in her own language now and Keegan wondered what she was saying, but he didn't pry. "All I know is that someone took me when Orla did not see it." She added and lowered her gaze again.

Keegan's fury was sparked by the fact that someone actually had taken her, right behind his sister's back. What if they try to do it again? He twitched at the thought and it filled him with an indescribable wrath. He managed to hide his dark feelings from Cara as his thoughts ran off to bloody scenarios of what he would be ready to do for her. His jaws clenched as he studied her frightened eyes.

"Stay close in the future." He mumbled and eyed their surroundings. They were completely alone, and he knew that, but he still felt it best to be vigilant. "I do not think you should leave the house on your own from now on."

Cara did not answer him. Instead she closed her eyes and relaxed as his thumb stroked her beneath her eye.

-Cara-

Keegan's chest felt hard to the touch as her hands descended from his neck. Her whole body was on edge after his confession and what had followed after. She wanted more, so much more, but in her mind chaos swirled. She knew that the ones that had taken her was the same people that had sent her here in the first place... but what did they want with her? What was she doing here in the first place? In the middle of all this chaos she could only focus on Keegan. He was the only part in her mind that did not confuse her.