FACE YOUR FEARS PART 4

I told that son-of-a-b**** that the only reason why I passed out was my asthma was acting up and I didn't know how to control it because I didn't have my inhaler he gave me an inhaler that was in his pocket the inhaler was golden I was telling Dennis that why do you even want me to stay alive he did tell me that he saw potential in every single one of us he believed in us as a group but I didn't know why I started to think a little bit about how we got into the game what that first screen set once I realized what the fine print was on the case when we first looked at it that's when I knew we were all f***** Brandon tried asking Dennis what the hell do you even want from us anyways Dennis only said I only want to see how well you guys work together I told Dennis once we beat the game we are wanting a refund Dennis replied saying you can get your refund but there is a catch if you guys don't make it out of this game your souls are mine now I'm not the certain type to make a deal with the Devil but we all had no choice at this moment I shook his hand and I told him just you watch once we beat this game you will go back to where you came from I am certain that with all of us working together we will defeat you Dennis started to chuckle quietly then he said well what are we waiting for then let's get on with the next level but there is a hint for you guys be on the roads of your fine City there will be Crooks bums and gang Bangerz that are wanting to kill so find yourself some weapons so you can fight back we all looked at each other and then we looked at Dennis saying deal Dennis disappeared like cigarette smoke we all asked each other why would we even want to buy a game like this I replied saying we were waiting for this game to come out for months how the hell were we supposed to know that we would get into this predicament all I know is we need to find guns or any type of melee weapons so we all started looking around and looking through the trash now before we got into the game I have went dumpster diving before and I know what to search for in weapons we found an AR-15 and AK-47 with only two clips to both everybody started to fight for the weapons I yelled out hey we got to survive not kill each other for the weapons I took the AR-15 from Nathan hands and said I'll take this gun I'm more precise when it comes down to snipers I handed Nathan the AK-47 we started to look through more trash cans we found a couple shotguns a couple hand guns we loaded ourselves with weapons once we were loaded with weapons we all walked out into the middle of the street we only saw one guy so far begging for mercy I told the guy who was begging for mercy what's wrong he tried coming at me with a knife Nathan shot him in the head and I told Nathan thank you but there was no need for that Nathan replied but he was about to cut you in your throat I replied I know but I just could have knocked him out after that we started walking down the street a little more it was like a ghost town Noah started to cough a little bit because of the Dust In The Air but that was a bad idea all of a sudden a bunch of people started shooting at us we were cornered in an alley trying to get protection Nathan shot a couple guys in the head I started the scope out the place see who was all in where next thing I realize is the faces of the people who was shooting at us were all of our enemies I thought to myself Dennis why would you do this to us showing the faces of our enemies come out I heard a faint voice that sounded like Dennis saying well you always tried calling yourself a hater I started to realize that Dennis could hear everything that we were saying but I don't think he could read what we were right I found a notebook and pen and stashed it in my coat so I can show the guys what I just found out after the shootout Dennis showed back up saying congratulations you passed the 4th test I cut him off and said okay Dennis why would you put the faces of our enemies on those people she replied quickly say it well you guys always say I wish we could kill our enemies so I gave you guys the chance that that and you guys succeeded I started to realize as he said that he's been watching us outside of the game our daily lives once I realize that he didn't realize I've stashed a notebook in my jacket but I had a plan I asked Dennis where's the next level he told me get into this car but only one of you can drive everybody chose me to drive a little bit and switch off Dennis said no he has to drive for the full-time once he said that everybody piled up into the car he gave me the keys and said drive down to the next town that's where the next level starts I told him before I got into the car you are very f****** twisted in the f****** head he replied thank you I get that alot after I got into the car start the engine we took off 190 miles an hour down the road after we got to the next town we ran into a roadblock a sign that says your souls will never see your souls again....