FACE YOUR FEARS PART 10

That I said what the hell is so funny I turned back around there's a guy coming straight at me full force with a knife I grab knife slipping my hand a little bit didn't feel no pain because I had all this adrenaline once I killed the guy that was after me Dennis applaud inside good job for going solo but it would have been a lot easier with more people with you I replied yeah but at least I'm still f****** life like I said I don't need no help how you started walking off in the distance to the next level cuz I already figured it out Nathan started to ask Cody what the hell is Devin Steel and Dennis what is up with the trench coat and mask Dennis replied well if you guys need my true identity you hate Devin more Nathan replied well I'm already starting to hate him right now for what he just did so show us Dennis took off the mask and the trench coat and all they saw was in older me Nathan started the question Dennis who the hell are you Dennis replied I'm Devon but from his past he had a vision back in his past of himself being older and more convenient about games I was trying to shut down the game but he kicked me out of the company to where I could not get in so that's why you guys saw me yet the mall and GameStop so just to let you know I'm sorry for your pain and I'm sorry that you have to deal with his ass Nathan replied so let me get this straight you're only from his imagination of him being older and more convenient and more better on designing video games to where you no ropes and you know the game much more than what he does am I correct Dennis reply yes but no I barely know that much about this game that he created why do you think that he knew what to do with that monster Nathan and Austin and Noah started to ask the same question to each other Justin had to go to take a piss so he got left out of that conversation after you came back he started to question Dennis I've known Devin a very long time why would he even do this to us Dennis replied because Devon isn't who you think he is everybody started looking confused and they were questioning one another why would they even do this why can't you just tell us what was going on unless he's the one who's the devil Dennis started to say you got that right he is the devil he took my form to look like a younger me I've been trapped in this game for quite some time that's why I hadn't talked to you guys and so long when I started talking to you guys it wasn't really me all I'm trying to do is to help you guys but Devin or should I say Satan has been f****** around with you guys as heads so what I suggest to you guys is the Stick by Me and listen to what I have to say...