FACE YOUR FEARS PART 8

After I said that my friend started looking at me funny Dennis was just trying to help us but I took it too far they started to realize my mood swings lately that they were being off the charts to what they usually are they started seeing that I was getting pissed off and way too quick Nathan said to Cody what's going on with Devin ever since we got the game and now we're in it he's been acting strange lately Cody replied I don't know but I'm not liking it and to be honest he's the one who suggested the game why the hell would Devon suggest a game like this even though when he was risking his friends is lives Nathan replied honestly I don't know but once we figure it out we're no longer going to hang around Devon even if we have to kill him in the game Cody started talking to Noah Noah what the hell are we supposed to do no reply. What do you mean Cody said what are we supposed to do with Devin Noah said after we get past a couple more levels we're going to start questioning Devon Cody replied how the hell are we going to do that Noah said talk to Austin about this he's the one who can figure out s*** better than I can Cody went to Austin and asked him the same thing that he asked Nathan Austin's reply was honestly if it's going down the way I think it is I'm going to be disappointed in Devon and I'm going to be disappointed in myself for trusting him cuz if he's going to try to turn on us and kill us one by one we're going to beat his ass once we get out of this game once I saw them hurtling up with one another I said it it say come on guys we don't got a lot of time we need to get to the next level now I'm done playing around we need to get done with this game I got a daughter to take care of after I said that they started following me Dennis reappeared telling us the next level is way more harder than the last paints of glass has known the fall but once they fall you will ball once he said that I started to realize before we got in the game piece of glass from my window started to fall out of the window sill eyeball because it hit me on the head when I was outside if it was the same thing that I was thinking of then we have to cover ourselves I started the look around for anything that we can have for protection all I can find with a couple blankets a couple tarps and a construction helmet I gave the construction helmet to Nathan I grabbed the blanket then it started to realize what we were doing next thing Dennis says it's just up the way you better hurry you are running out of time as we speak do you guys want to get back to your precious lives I suggest you move I told that son of a b**** we'll just try to be safe we're not willing to lose that extra life but to be honest why the hell do you want to send this f****** game anyways Dennis replied saying it was your choice Staffing you were the one who wanted to be in the game anyways I kept to myself after that my friend started to question themselves why did he back down why didn't he not say anything else after we got to the next level glass started falling out of the windows we had to run as fast as we could so we wouldn't get hurt next thing I know is I see the end of the road to where the next level starts but before we even got to the end of the road I started to notice that every glass that falls reappear in two separate windows I told the guys the windows reappear in different buildings the buildings that had the glass fall out already or just repairing into different building so they can fall more faster we got to move faster to get to the next level everyone replied okay let's move once we got to the end of the road Dennis reappeared and said well that wasn't hard was it here's the keys to the next vehicle I'll see you guys in Centralia I starting to question Centralia Washington what's up there Dennis replied the next level of course or didn't you forget Devin I replied I didn't forget I pulled Dennis aside and started talking to him why the hell do you want me back into this s*** I already tried telling you once you son of a b**** to stay out of my life I've tried telling you to keep me out of your b******* even knowing you're wearing a trench coat and a mask I already know who you are Dennis replied honestly you don't I might have a different face than what you think or I might have the same face as you you never know the way you dragging your friends down into this s*** is very very aggravating so I'm going to tell you this once keep focus and stop worrying about me I'm only doing what I have to date have you guys survive and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass all because you already know what you doing even knowing you're the creator of the f****** game you locked me in here after you found out that I was going to take the game and destroy it I replied to be honest the reason why I trapped you in this game was because I didn't want no evidence of what I was going to do so if you really want to piss me off and ruin my f****** plans..