FACE YOUR FEARS PART 20

After the devil left everybody started to wake up I didn't tell them anything of what the devil said to me I tried keeping it secret but I did tell them that there's only three levels left I tried so hard to keep it a secret of what the devil sent but honestly I think he's trying to play mind games honestly I don't think the game will be over after we defeat him but anything is a possibility right I try to ask Nathan if he could take leave for a little bit Nathan wouldn't reply I try asking him what is wrong Nathan replies I heard everything this morning I replied I knew you would say that so are you going to yell at me or just stand there Nathan replied honestly I think the devil has some tricks up his sleeve and the only way out of his game is the kill Mr selves we can't just kill him with our team we need everybody that we know I replied quickly that's the thing how are we going to get everybody in the game how are we going to get everybody put into the game to where we can at least have helped, Austin Justin ,Noah, Brandon and Nathan started looking at me thinking I had an answer to it even though we know I'm the one who said it I replied to them saying why are you guys looking at me like that after I started the question I started to realize he put me in the game first don't mess with my friends in the real world then he comes back into the game and tries to mess with my friends more he gets up his true identity I'm pretending to be me I started to think and question why he would do that Nathan comes up behind me puts his arm right around me and says don't worry Devin we'll get through this one way or another I replied I know I just hope we can touch that ugly bastard before he does harm to every one of our families after she put my aunt back into the real world after that last round I haven't seen my sister since it's making me question where she went I started to realize what's been going on first I see my sister then he puts my aunt in the game and then he threatens me about my unborn child honestly I really hate playing his mind games honestly I think we're playing in his backyard we just don't know what yet Nathan Cuts me off listen let's get a move on we need to stop the chatter so we can defeat him and besides the next level you are not going to like cuz while I was on guard last night I want to go check out the next level and let's just say this Devin I hope you're BMXing skills will pay off I replied so you're telling me that the next level is a BMX in tournament Nathan replied pretty much does anybody else here knows how to BMX Noah raised his hand same with Austin no one replied saying yes I do here and there but I still suck on it Austin replies I do know a little bit with taking are on a BMX but I can't do any ground moves I replied if you guys do know how to BMX just do what you know I'll handle the rest I'm pretty much a pro bmxer but I haven't ridden in 2 years so I'm kind of rusty Nathan replied with that said let's get a move on and stop sitting here we need to beat this game so we can go back to our normal lives honestly the devil needs take our souls that just tells me that he's a coward I replied open up the gate I'll go first Nathan Cuts me off actually let Noah and Austin go first just to make it seem that we don't have what it takes for this level and then you say you'll go I replied understood don't think that he's going to win.