FACE YOUR FEARS PART 9

Go ahead I won't lose no sleep at all so if you really want a war how about this I'll just open up the gates of hell like I did last time the lock you away Dennis replied all because you want to rule the f****** world doesn't mean that someone's going to figure out what you're trying to do and they're going to try to stop you I can see a lot of potential in these guys especially you Nathan so if you really want to get on my evil side go ahead I'll talk to you after the next level Dennis disappeared I told the guys let's go get in the f****** car everybody piled in I floored the b**** right from the start everybody was getting a little bit scared of my driving all because I was pissed off Nathan tried telling me to slow the f*** down but he couldn't get through to me once everybody started yelling at me I pulled over as quickly as I could left the keys in the car and just walked off Nathan started the follow me and asked me what the hell happened I told him Dennis just pissed me off Nathan tried asking me what did he say I told Nathan nothing that involves any of you so stay the f*** out of my business Nathan went back to the car all pissed off at me next thing I know is Dennis reappears asking us why did you stop I told him because I need to cool down first otherwise I'm going to kill us all by the way I drive Dennis understood so he let me have a 5-minute break to cool off but I didn't think that was enough but to be honest I had to deal with it I got back into the car and told everybody hang on everybody hold on to the seats I floored it again 20 minutes later we arrived in Centralia once we got there I got out of the car to slam the door everybody kept on questioning me what the f*** is going on with you why the hell you so pissed off all I said was it's not your goddamn concerns everybody shut up after that because of Dennis showing back up Dennis gave us a tip to stay alive you have to keep your eyes out on the open Lenny walls too many Falls once he said that I knew exactly what he meant he was sending us into a mansion that have booby traps first one that was out holds the team for the next level I started to go inside but the door locked behind me so no one else could get in once I noticed what happened Dennis reappeared just talk to me Dennis told me once you try she kill your friends I'm going to kill you so if you really want to piss me off I'll tell them who you really are I told Dennis if you even try to do that I'll rip off your f****** nasty and show him who you are Dennis replied go ahead they'll just questioned us more he opens up the doors behind me my friends ask what the fuk just happened we were locked out I told them I know Dennis did it Dennis replied yes I did so I can talk to Devin one on one Nathan started to ask so who the hell are you really we know your name is Dennis we haven't seen your face yet so can we please have your identity Dennis said you'll get my identity in time just not right now I replied Dennis if you really want to show them I'll kill you first everybody's sorry to question me what do you mean you'll kill him first what are you planning I replied none of your goddamn concern Nathan said you already said that either you tell us what you're really planning or I'll just shoot you right now with this AR-15 so if you really want to piss one of us off don't piss me off I replied Nathan you don't want to do that Nathan reply so what do you have against me now I told him you want to kill me so I have every right to have something against you so guess what did you guys don't want to trust me no more and go ahead then who's going to lead the f****** pack cuz if you guys just want to work by yourselves I'll just go solo Dennis started to chuckle and laugh and said so you got to go solo I replied yeah I would just to show them who I really am that I could survive on my own I started to walk off into the distance Dennis told me the next level wasn't really at this mansion it's actually in that graveyard I started to walk towards the graveyard I was just walking calmly until I heard something behind me I turn around quickly no one there next thing I know is the gate slowly open in front of me I walk through the gates the gate slam shut I was trapped in there by myself next thing I know is there's people coming after me I found a katana on the side of the gate and I started to use it when the katana broke I felt like I was f***** until I remembered that this graveyard has multiple weapons so I started to look around for more weapons I found a handgun but no clip so I went to go search around for a clip I found three Clips stash two of my pocket put one in the gun grabbed one of the bullets from one of the other Clips cock the gun took out the clip and put the bullet in put the clip back in the gun and have one in the chamber I started to shoot the gun as the people started coming after me but next thing I know is Dennis is laughing his ass off right behind me...