FACE YOUR FEARS PART 12

I swear to God all hell is going to break loose and let's just say this all the people who have bad intentions will be powerful way more than before I'm going to make earth my home even if you try to stop me or not Dennis reply let's just say this I'm not going to be your puppet and I never will be all I want to do is go back to my motherfuking family and take care the ones that I love Devin starts laughing again if you really I want you to feed me how about you kill me now Dennis reply it would be an honor Dennis draws his gun wow Devin just stands there with his handgun in his pocket Dennis said what you waiting for you going to shoot me or do I have to put this bullet right in between your eyes Devin replies if you really want to do that how about you go ahead or are you just too pussy to do it Dennis's hand starts shaking and said reason why I'm not pulling the trigger right now is they're coming for you if I don't kill you they will Devin replies so what if they try to kill me you still won't have the balls to pull that trigger by the time they get here dentist pulls the trigger Nathan & the Gang hears the gunshot Nathan and everybody started running towards the cotton shot Devon starts laughing they were asking each other why is Devin laughing what the hell did he do this time they get closer and see Dennis on the ground Nathan goes to check on Dennis while Devin disappears Into Thin Air the only fatal wound that was on Dennis was a bullet to be armed Dennis told Nathan I'm fine just get this goddamn bullet out of me Austin & Cody lift him up and put him on a bench close by Nathan said you're lucky that we found a medkit with needles and string Dennis said good we're going to need them Reddit is Austin was trying to get the bullet out of Dennis Cody had the needle and thread already for the stitching Dennis asks who's the little girl Justin replies the little girl's name is Paris one of our friends got trapped in the game just like you Dennis replies I wonder how many of your friends are trapped in this game Nathan was starting to worry because he didn't know if his friends were trapped in this game as well after Austin and Cody patched Dennis up they all started walking towards the level Dennis said the only way we can defeat them is if we bring someone Christian into this game and then Dennis remembered I have the power to bring one person into the game from the outside world everybody started to ask who are you going to bring in Dennis replies there's only one person that I know that could help us with this s*** but I can only leave the game once but I already know who to bring everybody was confused they didn't know who the hell he was talking about so Nathan started the question Dennis who are you going to bring in Nathan you already know her Nathan started the think Dennis is Devin and Devin is the devil Dennis has family that he lives with but who the hell is he bringing Dennis told them I'll be back in 5 minutes but in the game World it feels like 2 hours Nathan replied you better make this quick I'm not waiting around Dennis replied I got you don't worry about it Dennis started to disappear Into Thin Air Dennis made it out into the real world into Devin's bedroom but Devin's body wasn't in his room all he saw was the two VR sets Dennis started to ask himself am I really the real Devin Dennis starts looking around for his aunt but he didn't have to look far he asked Patty are you able to help me with something Patty reply sure what is it Dennis said I need you to put this VR set on and I'm going to need you to push play I've done a dirty deed and I need your help Petty replies what was the dirty deed I bought the game that you told me not to buy me and my buddies went to the mall and bought the game Patty was disappointed and replied I'll help you just this once but you're never going to see me in this damn game ever again Dennis replies that's why we're shutting down the game for good before it releases to anybody else right as Patty puts on the VR set Dennis tells Patty click play Patty clicks play and sits down on the bed Dennis does the same thing red as they got back into the game Nathan asks why did you bring Patty Dennis replies she's Christian and she already knew about the game being created and told me not to buy it do you guys remember before we all met up that I took a little while I got put in the game before we all met up the devil escaped into my body that's how he got you guys to buy the game Patty started the say if the devil transferred into your body and made them by the game so he can be released into the real world until you guys pushed play on the game then Dennis how the hell did you get in here I got in here a week before they even got the game I knew about it for a couple months now but I was helping design the game Petty replies well if your mind is really this creative you know damn well you're going to have to help us survive because you know the game more better then us...