I've Got A Lot To Say, But Words Are Getting Old

"You've been here all day ya know?" Brendon told Ryan who had been just staring at Brendon, it was the most unnaturally natural thing. Brendon wasn't weirded out by Ryan's staring though, because he had been staring back, and sometimes they would break into laughter, or sometimes Ryan would but his lip causing Brendon to have to look away. They both had no clue what they were even staring at. 

"Ya know Urie, you're sort of weird." Ryan broke out into a smile. "And you aren't?" Brendon raised and eyebrow at him. "Okay, fair, I can be weird.." He chuckled. "Can I ask you something Ryan Ross?" Brendon asked. 

"Yeah, go ahead." Ryan told him, still staring at his every move, like how from time to time, Brendon would start to bounce his knee, or how many times he would pop his fingers after already popping them, or the way Brendon would pop out his plump, moist bottom lip while thinking of what to respond with. That thought made Ryan's breath hitch. 

"What's with you and Awsten Knight? I know you said you weren't gay, fine, that's a fair fact. But you too are always way to close, closer then best friends, I mean, if you are tired of people assuming you're-"

"I sleep with him." Ryan admitted, still staring at Brendon's lips. He was waiting for a negative reaction. "Oh..Why did um....Why are you telling me?" He asked softly. He looked back at his whole face, not just his mouth now. "Cause you just asked, and because nobody would believe you anyway." He said honestly. This day doesn't change his life, this day doesn't change the act that he isn't gay, or the fact the he was going still beat the living shit out of Brendon. 

"Oh, so are you trying to tell me that we aren't going to be friends after this?" He asked. "We never were, can never be actually." He corrected himself. Brendon scuffed, "Why me? Hm? Why am I your punching bag? Do you have any clue what I go through? Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is for me to even get out of bed sometimes?! I'm terrified of you! I'm scared and yet I don't hate you, I can't bring myself to hate you, I opened my home up to you and yet....nothing changes." Brendon sighed, truly disappointed. Ryan bit his lip, he wanted to speak but couldn't find the words. 

"You should go.." Brendon told him, looking away from him, this time he wasn't planning to look at him back. Ryan nodded and collected his things, this was it, this was the last time he would ever get the chance to talk to Brendon again. He grabbed the handle to the bedroom door, but stopped, he couldn't leave yet. "I do it because-" Ryan inhaled, Brendon was looking at him with his puppy dog eyes. 

He dropped all his stuff to the floor a grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. He was shaking with adrenalin, and he couldn't stop. Brendon fell into the kiss as well as Ryan, letting Ryan control his mouth. Brendon's eyes fluttered shut, Ryan reached his arm around his waist as he clenched Brendon's shirt in his hands. Brendon had forgotten what they were fighting about and that he needed air. He pulled away quickly, panting as he looked Ryan in the eyes. 

He looked nervous "I can't Ross...I-I." Ryan had Brendon pinned against the wall as he kissed his neck. Brendon's eyes fell closed again as he he let out gentle moans. 

🎭

"GOODMOOOORNING GLENNBROOK HIGHSCHOOL!! Today well be having Italian spaghetti for lunch, boys hockey team will be practicing at four today" blah blah blah.

Patrick was sitting eating his breakfast as announcements were being read, Friday the best day of the week. All though Thursday was an amazing day too, he was lucky to have start school on a Thursday, and met a new and amazing friend on a Wednesday night. He sat alone until a guy with a busted eye sat down at his lonely table too.

"You new?" He asked. Patrick nodded "Yeah, started yesterday." He said confidently. "Cool, you have a run in with the Fab Five yet?" He asked like that seemed to be his only reason to be talking to him, he didn't really care about anything else it seemed. He didn't even look at him as he said it, he was too focused on his cereal.