The Losers Club

The next morning, Pete woke up early to pick Patrick up to take him to school. He leaned over to press soft and loving kisses to his boyfriends lips. "Good morning baby." He mumbled to him. "Morning my King." Patrick said with so much love in his voice. Pete smiled down at him, "You look so cute this morning." Patrick rolled his eyes. "Let's go pick up Dallon and Hayley, you dork." Pete smiled and drove off to get his two friends. Melanie had her own car so she usually picked up Frank, and more recently her boyfriend.

Once they all got to school they sat at their table, Ryan and Brendon even deciding to sit with them as well. "So me and Ryan have some sort of shocking news." Brendon announced to the table. "What is it?" Patrick asked, Melanie was making Patrick a flower crown as she also tuned in. Conan was holding her as he fell asleep against her. Dallon and Frank were picking on each other and Hayley was much too entertained by them to listen.

"Well me and Ryan are going to Maine to live with my sister." Brendon said happily. Ryan pressed a kiss to Brendon's neck. "Aw! I'm gonna miss you Bren." Patrick pouted as he stood up to hug his best friend. "I'm gonna miss you too, I'll call all the time." Brendon said as he basically squeezed Patrick. "We'll all visit after graduation." Pete supplied as he went to give Ryan a hug too. Since he had to admit he was going to miss him. "I love you guys." Patrick hugged both Ryan and Brendon. "We love you too 'Trick." Ryan laughed.

Just as they let go of each other Awsten, coked out Mikey, and Nicole walked by; stopping to comment. "What's this? The losers club?" She scuffed. Pete shrugged, "Yeah, pretty much, I mean, it beats being a pathetic, miserable slut." Nicole gave him a dirty look as she carried on. "That's what we thought, bitch!" Dallon called out to her and flipped her off, Frank, Melanie, and Hayley did as well. Pete laughed.

🎭

"So, Brendon." Pete said awkwardly as he watched Brendon load up Ryan's car with their stuff. "What's up Pete?" Brendon turned to look at him. Pete shrugged, "Well, I was thinking. Because you hate me. That we could...I don't know, bury the hatchet? Since ya know, you're dating my best friend, and I'm dating yours?" Brendon shrugged. "Damn...well..I suppose I don't see why not...but if you ever hurt Patrick I'm driving back down here and I'm kicking your stupid ass." Brendon warned. Pete lifted his hands in surrender, "Okay! Okay! Deal!" He pleaded.

Brendon nodded "Okay good." He pulled Pete into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you beating the shit out of me, Wentz." Brendon told him as he slammed the trunk closed. "You- really?" Pete asked. Brendon scuffed "No." He turned to face the front door of his house. "C'mon babe!" Brendon called out.

"-and that's why, when you plant them, they have to grow in the dark." Patrick nodded. "Okay, that makes sense I guess." He responded. "Well, Ryan, take care of him for me okay?" Patrick said and pulled Ryan into a bear hug. "Okay, I will, you take care of Pete too." Patrick nodded "I will."

"Coming baby!" Ryan said running out to the car, making sure to give Pete a hug, telling him to call and check in every one in a while. "I will, I promise." Pete said. Ryan got into the car to start it. Patrick made his way down too, pulling Brendon into a tight hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much, you already know I'm gonna bug you every single day." Patrick joked as tears well up in his eyes. Brendon smiled, "Please do." Brendon cried too. "Aw man were making each other cry!" Patrick whined as he pulled away. "Be careful out there Brendon!" Patrick warned.

"I will!" Brendon got into Ryan's car, and they drove off. Pete pulled Patrick into a hug, kissing his boyfriends head. "They'll do great, baby, don't worry." Patrick nodded as he continued crying. "C'mon, let's get to the movies. We're gonna go watch American Beauty, American Psycho." Patrick held Pete's hand. "But I don't like scary movies." He whined as they walked to the car.