I'm At The Bottom Of The Deep End Out Of Breath

Patrick walked back and fourth, trying to decide what to do next. He didn't want to call or talk to Pete, he didn't have the nerve. And now Brendon was mad at him, and Ryan tried to help but it just confused him more.

Why was he making this so complicated? He could have just told Pete he knew who he really was, he could have thanked him for everything he has ever done for him. But Patrick was complicated, he always had been.

As he went to pace in his living room for the 60th time, he heard a knock. He froze and marched to the door, he felt his guts twisting and winding like how they did when he heard Ryan knock. Lucky it was just Ryan, but who could it be this time?

He pulled open the door, it was Pete, he looked like he had been crying as well. He looked nervous as he held a beautiful bundle of flowers. "H-hey" Pete managed.

The only thing going through Pete's head was 'fuck it, I need to see him' now that he was seeing him, he was more blushy and nervous, all the bruises on his boy made him want to pull him close and kiss everywhere it hurt til it was better or til his lips were sore and chapped.

"Hi" Patrick held his breath. He didn't want to see Pete, but now that he was here, he needed him. He needed Pete to hold him and make all the bad feelings go away. Make his doubt in Pete go away. "I'm sorry Patrick, if I had known, I would have-" Patrick shook his head.

"Shh, it's okay, come in." He opened his door wider for Pete. Pete didn't hesitate. He walked half way inside before getting a hold of Patrick and holding him tightly, he smelled of vanilla, strangely. Pete wanted to smell more. He stuffed his face into the crook of Patrick's neck, he really did smell like vanilla.

Patrick at first was stunned by Pete. But instead of a fighting it he held him tightly as well. He couldn't imagine not knowing Pete. Or well..'Jason'.

He felt Pete's lips against his skin, his breath making the area damp. It sent chills down his back. He had never felt anything so intimate like that before, if he could call it that.

Pete pulled away "I got you these, um, daisies." He told him, he remembered. Patrick told him that he adored daisies and he actually remembered. "Thank you Jason.." Patrick took a hold of them and lifting them to smell them.

Pete just watched, he was gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. He bit his lip, he couldn't control his urge to kiss him anymore. He took a hold of Patrick's face, the younger boy looked at him in complete confusion. Then he felt Pete's lips against his.

Patrick kisses back, why wouldn't he? He's Pete freakin Wentz. Pete kissed him back passionately, lovingly. He felt complete with Patrick's lips on his. That was the first time he had ever felt that way, he didn't even feel that way with Nichole and they had been dating for years.

Patrick pulled away, looking Pete in the eyes. Pete looked back at his. "Can I have another?" Patrick asked quietly. Pete's lips formed a smile, he closed the front door and led Patrick to the bedroom.

🎭

Patrick let out tiny giggles, feeling Pete's lips on his jaw and neck. "You're so freaking cute." Pete smiled against his skin. "Am not!" Patrick argued.

Pete and Patrick where in bed, cuddling, what they usually did on the weekends. They we're watching Wedding Crashers, they weren't playing any attention to it though, they were too busy kissing each other.

"Are too! No take backs." Patrick let out a pout, sending Pete's heart melting onto the floor. "Nooo my weakness!" Pete cried out laying onto the bed and pretending to die by sticking out his tongue and closing his eyes. Patrick giggled and pecked his cheek bone. "Don't die." He whined.

"You're so cute though!" Pete smiled. "Fine you win.." Pete smiled wider and sat back up to kiss Patrick. "Mm pumpkin, you taste so yummy." Pete mumbled. Patrick blushed softly.

It was time, Pete knew that much. He knew it was time because not only were they alone but he couldn't risk losing Patrick, this moment was perfect. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Pete sat up, completely instead of being in his elbow.

"What's up?" Patrick asked and sat across from him so their knees were touching. "Patrick, I've fallen deeply in love with you..and I've been in love with you since I met you, basically. I think I only really noticed it that one night, when I snuck into your house after you called me? Remember? You were crying about your friend from your old school. You looked so beautiful that night, I just remembered thinking, this is it, this is the one. After you fell asleep I kissed your head and played with your hair, I talked to you for hours despite you not listening to any of it. I can't imagine being with anyone other then you."

Patrick felt himself smiling, God, someone is in love with him, someone really attractive and funny and sweet, attracted to him? Unbelievable.

"So what I'm getting at is uh, Patrick, would you be my boyfriend?" Patrick lit up, pulling Pete into kisses. "Yes! Yes! Hell yes!" He crawled into Pete's lap and continued to pepper kisses all over his face. Pete grabbed him and pulled him under him, kissing him deeply.

"I freakin adore you so much." Patrick beamed. "I adore you more." Pete straddled him, kissing him softly. "What are you gonna do to me Jason?" Patrick asked teasingly. "Well...maybe taste you a bit..." Pete smiled and began to press kissed to his boyfriends neck. "You should give me a hickey.." Patrick whispered to him.

"You want more bruises, baby?" Pete teased. "Only from your mouth.." Patrick bit his lip. Pete smiled and began to suck in his neck.

"Woah, that's feels.. weird.." Patrick told him. "Is it bad?" Pete asked him.

"No, just never thought I'd feel that on my neck." He giggled. "Carry on my sweet boy." Patrick told him and tangled his fingers in Pete's hair as he absent mindedly played with it and watched the movie. The nickname made Pete smiled, but he quickly went back to sucking on his neck.

As Pete was sucking Patrick's neck his dad walked in. "Hey bud me and Mom are going- oh, hey Jason." Pete and Patrick both looked his way. "Oh hi Dad." Patrick responded. "Hi Mr. Stump." Pete's face went a deep red and it took every ounce of Patrick's strength to not kiss him then.

"Dad! I have good news!" Patrick told him. "What's that pal? You two have a good day at school?" He asked.

"No we didn't, but the good news is that me and Jason are dating." Patrick smiled. "Hey! That's great boys! I'm happy for you two, hey so me and Mom are going out tonight, you two are gonna be home?" He asked. "I'm gonna take Patrick out to eat, but for the most part I think so." Pete smiled.

"Good! Alright, see you boys tomorrow!" He closed the door, leaving the two alone.