All The Smiles That Are Ever Gonna Haunt Me

Brendon was laying on Ryan's chest as Ryan played with Brendon's hair. Brendon had cried himself to sleep and Ryan didn't want to leave, he couldn't bring himself to leave. So he stayed, for someone he only slept with once, he adored him a little too much.

It made him think back to 6th grade, when he sat down at Brendon's table, surprisingly Brendon had tons of friends, and Ryan had non. He remembered that Brendon's friends were picking on Ryan and how Brendon got them to stop.

They sat by each other, and Brendon comforted him, that's the day he realized something was off. After that day, every time he closed his eyes he dreamt of Brendon kissing him. Once, he wanted Brendon to save him from his old man like he did with those kids.

But of course he didn't, he began to push those thoughts down, and he could only really do what he knew best, destroy. In that case it was destroying Brendon. He couldn't be attracted to him because he didn't not only want to believe he was gay but his dad ways talked about 'if I ever see those fags out in public I'll take my boot to them.' or 'Ryan, don't be such a queer, get up or I'll beat you again.'

A lot of things like that, Ryan had a lot of issues he wasn't dealing with properly. It made him scared to be who he was, made him hate himself more.

Laying there made him finally accept himself. Accept that Brendon was what he was after for all these years. He continued to run his fingers through his hair as he smiled down at him. "I adore you Brendon Urie. I'll make it up to you." He whispered to him and chuckle softly.

And he meant that. He meant every word.

🎭

[2 Weeks later]

"So you'll do it right?" Nicole asked. The girl shrugged "I don't know Nicki, Pete is scary, and if he found out we're spreading rumors about that kid he's been spending time with he'll kill us, we can't get caught."

"You won't, you saw it, remember?" Nicole said. The girl shrugged "We'll see.." She said and sat back into her couch. Mikey came walking in. "Hey you called for me?" Mikey asked.

"Yes! Sit, I have to ask you something!" She said, Mikey sat his skinny frame down onto her couch next to some girls from school, irrelevant slugs, girls only Pete or Ryan would fuck for the hell of it.

"What's up?" He cleared his throat. "I need you to fail Pete's new friend." She told him, but Mikey only let out a laugh.

"Yeah, no, I know Pete, if I fucked with one of his people he'd kill me. Especially that kid, Pete is super productive of that guy for some reason, I tried to introduce myself to him since a friend of Pete's is a friend of mine, but Pete pulled the kid away and they had to go." Mikey told her as he bounced his knee, that was a new habit for him.

"Yeah well it's pay back for that fat, ginger bitch trying stealing my fucking boyfriend, so you either do it or I flush the rest of your stash." She told him, throwing him a gram of his cocaine. "Give me my fucking shit, Nicole or I'll fucking-"

"Do what I want and it'll be in your room." He growled and walked out angrily. She smiled, clearly pleased with herself. "Uh, I can't wait til Monday...." She laughed.

🎭

Patrick let out a sigh, as he slouched in the front seat of Pete's car. "I'm tired Jase.." He whined.

"I know, you should have slept last night, I told you to hang up and get sleep." Pete giggled. "Well I told you to hang up first and you didn't, so it's not my fault." Patrick pouted "Yeah huh, you always hang up first, that means you always have to do it." Pete smiled, God he was so adorable, every morning he got to either wake up with him, or pick him up early enough to be able to see him in the morning.

Still, every morning, Patrick had a beauty to him. "I'm so tired." Patrick pouted. "Sleep in my car the, baby. I'll stay with you." Pete smiled over at him. "Will you snuggled with me?" Patrick yawned.

"Sure I will." He told him, he parked in the school parking lot and as Patrick was trying to get comfortable, from outside he heard bang on Pete's window and someone yell. "You suck your dad off last night you fucking ginger freak!" Pete angrily got out.

"What the fuck did you just say?" The guys stopped laughing. "O-oh, um well, someone said that they saw fat ginger sucking his dad off last night." Patrick felt his stomach sinking. Oh no, oh no, someone was spreading rumors, lying about him. "Who I the fuck told you that?" He demanded. "A-around." The leader of the small brain squad said.

"You keep that shit out if your mouth, if I hear any of you say that shit again, all be coming after all three of you." He growled. "O-okay."

"Now scram, weasels!" They all ran off quickly and Pete got back into the car. "You okay, 'Trick?" Pete asked him and rubbed his boys shoulder. "I'm okay, I'm sure everything is fine, it's probably someone else, they got the wrong guy obviously." Pete nodded in agreement.

"Yeah probably, I hope that's what it is." Pete said nervously. "Hey do you know if I left my phone at your house at all? I couldn't find it this morning." Patrick shook his head.

"No I haven't seen it, I'll let you know if I find it though." He told him, they both got out of the car, and headed to breakfast, after breakfast to first period.

Then after class, Pete was late to walk him to 2nd so Patrick walked by himself until he got a text from Pete.

"Hey, I'm in the boys bathroom, meet me there please." Patrick felt nervous, Pete usually shortened his words in a dumb way, this must have been serious.

"You found your phone I see." Patrick messaged as he walked quickly. "Yeah, hurry." Pete send back. Once Patrick made it, he called "Jason? Hey, let's hurry, we have three minutes to get to class and we have a test today.."

He felt his stomach sinking again, "Hello-."

He was hit in the face causing him to fall to the floor, from there two people repeatedly kicked him ruthlessly. By the time they were finish the bell rung. He was covered in his own blood and bruises. He hurt from head to toe.

Who ever it was, they leaned into his ear and whispered. "You stole the wrong boyfriend, fat, fuck." They giggled, both the voices did. Then the other said.

"Don't expect to get into a good collage with your grades." They kicked him in the stomach harder then before then walked out. Patrick was left there shaking, struggling to breathe.