Am I More Then You Bargained For Yet?

Pete had been late to walk Patrick to class, but sometimes he was, he was this time because he had helped a kid in his class finish their class work. Patrick always talked about wanting to help people, even it was the smallest thing because it was just a nice things to do.

And Patrick just brought the good out of him. He had expected to see Patrick waiting but he wasn't, so he assumed he walked to class, so he ran to Patrick's next class but didn't see him in there. "Where the fuck-" he began to grow anxious. Where was he?

He went looking for his phone in his front pockets out of instinct then the back ones but couldn't find it. "Fuck!" He didn't have time to look for Patrick, he had to get to class, Patrick would have wanted him to be in class on time then looking for him. He would have been pissed quite frankly.

So Pete rushed himself to class, he couldn't focus at all.

🎭

"We're late." Ryan told Brendon as Ryan dressed in his classic leather jacket and a maroon T-shirt. "Do I have to go?" He yawned rolling over. Ryan smiled and crawled over Brendon, covering his face in kisses. "Yes, you can't fail school." Brendon rolled over on his back and Ryan straddled him. "C'mon baby, please?" Brendon smiled happily.

"I think I'll need a kiss." Ryan smirked a dirty little smirk. "Why should I?" He teased. "Cause I know you want to, I mean you fucked me last night after I woke up, I really don't see why you wouldn't what to kiss me." Brendon pouted and Ryan couldn't help it, he was right, he was always right.

"You know I do." He leaned down, pinning Brendon down by his arms as he kissed him deeply. "God you turn me on." Ryan mumbled against Brendon's hungry lips.

"Why don't we stay than, we can fuck all day and do nothing else." Brendon told him. "No way, we're going to school." Ryan climbed off and fixed his hair, he looked better, less dead today. "You don't plan to beat me up at school today right? Or ignore me again for another month? Because I can't handle that again, I can't." Brendon sat up.

"No, no I won't avoid you anymore, o-or hurt you, I can't lay my hands on your like that anymore." He held his face. "No, today, I'm going to hold your hand, kiss you, and love you. That's the only thing you deserve baby, I wanna give you that." Ryan told him. Brendon felt butterflies in his stomach. He pressed his forehead against Ryan, smiling wider then he ever had. "I adore you.." Ryan concluded.

Brendon kissed him than bit his lip "What about what they'll say, you aren't, you don't want to be gay, you don't want people knowing that Ry, you can't." Brendon began panicking for him. "No, no, I don't care anymore, I don't care what they think, all I know is that you're my whole world, I want you to feel like that."

Brendon smiled and nodded "What about Awsten? I thought you and him were dating?" Ryan shook his head "Friends with benefits, I can't love him like I love you Bren. I never could, he doesn't taste as good as you do, or feel as good. You're the one Bren, I'll give anything up to be with you." Ryan told him.

"Fuck, I could fall in love with you." Brendon said whispered to him, Ryan smiled widely "Good."

Brendon got up and began to get dressed, after they ate breakfast, Ryan drove them to school. Ryan parked in his spot and let out a happy sigh. "Let's do this baby, let's come out." Brendon smiled and kissed Ryan's cheek. "Let's do it!"

Ryan and Brendon got out of the car,Ryan locked the door quickly before grabbing Brendon's hand and intertwining their fingers together. "You're so perfect, Bren." He smiled. "Don't butter me up." He giggled.

"Fine, fine. But I mean what I said." They went inside, checked into school then walked down the hallway, but nobody was looking at them. No, they were looking at Pete freaking out on Nicole, Mikey, and Awsten.