Type

Authors pov:

Please every one this is my first story ever, which I have written down for anybody,so be gentle with me. I would appreciate it, if u guys leave your comments below, tell me what u think of the story and please be honest. Also this story will be long don't know how long long yet but I will do my best to update everyday, and please if u like also leave a comment, thanks and enjoy.

CHAPTER ONE Type was what everyone would call the perfect son, he was kind,generous selfless, beautiful and very good at taking care of his sisters

CHAPTER ONE
Type was what everyone would call the perfect son, he was kind,generous selfless, beautiful and very good at taking care of his sisters. You see type had four younger sister who all happened to be Alphas,they all love their elder brother dearly and treated him with respect even though he was the only omega in their little farm house.
Type father met his mother at a very young age when he was 15years old, he always told his children that she was the most beautiful woman in the world , type's mother was an Alpha like his sisters and came from a very wealthy family, her father was one of the ministers in the Emperor's court, so everyone expected her to marry a very good looking wealthy Alpha, omega or beta. some even said she was engaged to the then crowned prince of the empire. But at the end, on one of her father's many trips to acquire riches for the kingdom she met the son of a hardworking farmer and fell head over heels in love with him, a boy who had not a single penny to his name. Her father snarled at her ,when she told him of the young man she had chosen to marry.

He refused to bless the marriage.
On several occasions when he brought a new man for his daughter, hoping she would change her mind, she always sent them away either in tears or fury.
But it only took 5yrs before she got pregnant ,and her father did allow the married and was there for her wedding, but as retaliation he disinherited her.
He still came to see his grand children and love them dearly until he passed away and everything he owned was given to the man who married his younger daughter who happens to be an omega.
Several years past and with it came type, then Song, Meg, Lia and finally Zoe. Song was born 3yrs after type then the twins mist and Lia two years letter then Zoe the next 13months she was the baby no one expected.

Two years after Zoe was born their mother fell hill, everyone taught nothing of her illness even she herself didn't , she thought it was just a little fever until that faithful night she stopped breathing. Everyone was devastated and those who new the kanawut's  was sorry for the loss and felt pity for the beta that was left to take care of five children on his own.

What no one new was that 8yrs old type was going to take on the mantle of mother and did his best to assist his father and help raised his siblings. Everything was different and Life was not easy for the kanawut family after the Alpha died, a very bad harvest which left the family almost starving to death ended with them being in debt to the Nnong family .
The Nnong family was one of the most wealthy family in the country, they say the family made money by selling weapons of war to the emperor himself, they were know for being very skilled warriors .