THARN

CHAPTER TWO
Tharn Pov

At this very moment,  Tharn is the most happiest Man in the world.  Because he is the crown prince of   a very prosperous Empire and the next Alpha in line for the throne after his father the Emperor.

He looked ahead of him, he could see the smiles on everyone's face as they roared for his victory.

He just won his last battle that automatically him  winner of the tournament, the screams of the young madien calling his name was music to his ears, which man would be in his position and not be happy, he would be shocked if there ever was.

Today is tharn's birthday and on top of that he has turned 18yrs old,

His father had finally allowed him to join the tournament for this year Spring Festival, he had been asking his father to allow him participate since he was 14yrs old  ,he had beaten his teacher one of the greatest generals in the nation in his training section, and ever since then he has become the most prominent fighter in the realm.

Every man that stood before him lost, even the famous Nnong brothers could not Defeat him, he always won, even if at the end he got some broken bones.

Tharn walked through the the palace hallways and his smile only grew bigger. He was looking forward to his 18th birthday party, his father had promised him a gift that he  said would make him very happy .

.
.
.
.
That evening during his birthday celebration ,Tharn was wearing his  new handmade clothes , that was made of gold and white, flattering his broad shoulders and slim whist, making him even more handsome than he his.

Tharn has already been rated as the most desirable bachelor in the city, and any woman would be happy to have his attention.
He had spent half the night dancing with madien after madien and even some confident young men who asked.

Now he was sitted with his friends, The Nnong brothers including Lhong,  Pring an Alpha lady and  his friend since
Childhood. They  have been friends just as long as, he had been friends with Lhong, They  understood that they saw each other as siblings and there was Mist a very young, confident alpha.

"I can't believe the number of maidens Forning over you, it's like the rest of us don't exist" ,said xee, one of the Nnong brothers .

"Oh! Come it just because it's my birthday ",said tharn.

"Yes it is, but this happens all the time", said Lhong.