LOVE & TRUST

************************************

ONE MONTH LATER

Type was currently  sitting  under the shade, in the middle of the palace garden,it was mid day and the weather was warm at just the right temperature as the winds blew cool air all around them .

Prince Tharn, his soulmate ,Alpha, fiancee and soon to be husband, was currently lying on his lap, as he spoke to their unborn child, telling him(yes,him,tharn has made it clear that type was carring his son, and only on the next pregnancy will he carry a girl)everything and anything, he said his learning process starts now, so that when he is out he would be far ahead of his peers. And naturally type had Laughed at that.

Type would occasionally pelt his hair while they talked about their wedding, which was To be held next month's ending. The necessary preparations were been made by him, not really paying attention to the empress constant complain about how he should take care of himself and the baby and should leave everything for her.

But Type had told her that, his last wedding was not his, cause every detail was planned by his then mother in law, cause at the time he did not know or love the man he was marrying. But this time around, he wanted his perfect wedding, cause he was marrying the love of his life, so he wants everything to be perfect to his taste.
To this is  soon to be mother in law, had criticize him, saying his choices were too simple and achievable,that he should aim higher, be more extravagant ask for the impossible, cause when you are going to be the next empress of  Gusu, everyone will turn tides to make you happy and satisfied.